[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ryan Grant

Avernus

Packers coach Mike McCarthy confirmed after Friday's practice that Ryan Grant (probable, hamstring) will start in Week 3 at Dallas.

"He looked good (in the workout)," McCarthy said. "I thought he had more bounce in his step. I thought he looked better this week than last week."

Ryan Grant said he believed this past week was the last week that he would be on any sort of practice schedule that differed from the rest of the team and that treatment was complete.

I expect a near 100% Ryan Grant.

Grant will be fine. He looked good last night against a tough D and Jackson/Lumpkin got very few touches. I wouldn't expect much next week against Tampa, but he'll be back to a 20+ carry RB on a very good offence. Moss for Grant will look like a steal at the end of the season IMO.