[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ESPN Fantasy Ruling on Fumbles

mibar22

Ok, so I lost this weeks game by 1.5 points, a real nail-biter.

My question is:

Tony Romo fumbled the ball this Sunday, and ESPN has NOT yet recorded that fumble, which in essence, would give me the win.

It's possible the site will fix the stat come Monday or Tuesday, but is the player required to lose the fumble to the opposing team for it to cost them -2 points? Or is any fumble just a fumble regardless and that player will be penalized anyhow.

I have Mcnabb and he was charged with 2 fumbles for last weeks game and I can't specifically remember if he lost posession on BOTH fumbles, while ESPN penalized him for both.

ANYONE know the ruling on this? I'm looking forward with good hopes that he will be penalized and I will win.

The rule says : "Each Fumble -2 " .. It's not that specific.

Thanks in advance

Ok, so I lost this weeks game by 1.5 points, a real nail-biter.

I have Mcnabb and he was charged with 2 fumbles for last weeks game and I can't specifically remember if he lost posession on BOTH fumbles, while ESPN penalized him for both.

ANYONE know the ruling on this? I'm looking forward with good hopes that he will be penalized and I will win.

The rule says : "Each Fumble -2 " .. It's not that specific.

Thanks in advance

Can tell you McaNabb fumbled twice, but only lost one, last week. Both were botched handoffs. Appears your site does the -2 for any fumble regardless of lost or not. So, assuming they change Romo's to a fumble (no idea if he actually did as didn't see that play), you should win. however, also depends on how your league treats stat changes.