[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's official

Caveman_Nick

Sorry, but, all Non-Pats fans are enjoying it, and that team brought it on themselves.

I remember people saying that Karma would get them at some point, when they were doing their thing last year, and it is hard to argue against Karma, considering what has been happening.

Sorry, but, all Non-Pats fans are enjoying it, and that team brought it on themselves.

I remember people saying that Karma would get them at some point, when they were doing their thing last year, and it is hard to argue against Karma, considering what has been happening.

Thanks for bringing a big, fat, dooshy "I told you so and you deserve it" into an attempt at levity. :wacko:

You rock!

Aw...nevermind. Even in sarcasm that sounded mean.

Edited by Caveman_Nick

Thanks for bringing a big, fat, dooshy "I told you so and you deserve it" into an attempt at levity. :wacko:

You rock!

Aw...nevermind. Even in sarcasm that sounded mean.

:D Well done CN.

I told you so, and you deserve it

Best of luck to your team the rest of the way.

With the Denver/NO game and the Indy Jax nailbiter waiting in the wings, not to mention the Oak Buf see-saw and the Chi-TB game, We get Mia whooping up on NE as the GotW.

So much for neutrality in journalism.

gotta admit, it's a game that makes you sit up and take notice. I mean, when is the last time the pats had their ass handed to them like that by anyone? let alone, by last year's official "worst team in the league". I haven't read DMD's writeup, so maybe he hits on this, but what an amazing demonstration of how fleeting dominance is in the NFL. 9 months ago, the pats were undefeated going into the super bowl, arguably the most dominant team ever -- and the dolphins were deciding who to take with the #1 pick. on that basis I think it's a great choice for GOTW.

too bad the damage has already been done...

With the Denver/NO game and the Indy Jax nailbiter waiting in the wings, not to mention the Oak Buf see-saw and the Chi-TB game, We get Mia whooping up on NE as the GotW.

So much for neutrality in journalism.

:oldrazz:

Who isnt a Pats hater.

Tuck Rule

Belicheat Taping opponents defensive signals. No one ever thought they were that good anyway, yet somehow they were always in the right position on defensive, wonder why?

Clearly there should be a * by all three Super Bowls. New England still had tape on those AFC opponents, and would have had tape on the Giants as well when they played them in the final regular season game, had they not been in such hot water already. Wonder why they lost the SB, they couldnt steal it with illegal taping. :wacko:

Who isnt a Pats hater.

Tuck Rule

Belicheat Taping opponents defensive signals. No one ever thought they were that good anyway, yet somehow they were always in the right position on defensive, wonder why?

Clearly there should be a * by all three Super Bowls. New England still had tape on those AFC opponents, and would have had tape on the Giants as well when they played them in the final regular season game, had they not been in such hot water already. Wonder why they lost the SB, they couldnt steal it with illegal taping. :wacko:

Who should put the * and where should they put it? You say "They". Who do you mean by they? Or are you just trying to be clever? I could not tell. :D