[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tomlinson or Sproles

pantherpack

I too was hoping not to be faced with this decision. I am up 5 and my opponent has Thomas Jones. I guess I am going with Sproles.

Would you start Darren Sproles over Thomas Jones? (I have the option)

Would you start Sproles over Gates at FLEX for a PPR league? Not sure about NYJ secondary.

Also, this really sux that we all have to wait for LT at gametime. He will probably go out and score 3-4 TD's or something.

:wacko: Please ask in the advice forum.

ESPN just reported that LT will play. The toe is still bothering him, and it prohibits his ability to cut effectively. He will take an injection for the pain, but as Turner stated, "he is not himself." Sproles will see extensive action tonight. In fact, Turner is removing him from his punt return duties tonight, so he can focus on playing offense. This is what was just said on Monday Night Countdown.

I have Sproles and LT, and I think I'm going to go with Sproles.

ESPN just reported that LT will play. The toe is still bothering him, and it prohibits his ability to cut effectively. He will take an injection for the pain, but as Turner stated, "he is not himself." Sproles will see extensive action tonight. In fact, Turner is removing him from his punt return duties tonight, so he can focus on playing offense. This is what was just said on Monday Night Countdown.

I have Sproles and LT, and I think I'm going to go with Sproles.

Me to, nice avatar! :wacko:

Here is the cbssportsline information:

L.T. active against Jets

LaDainian Tomlinson, RB SD

News: Chargers RB LaDainian Tomlinson is active and expected to start Week 3 vs. N.Y. Jets, according to a San Diego official at Qualcomm Stadium. Tomlinson was questionable on the injury report because of a toe injury that has bothered him since Week 1. He has not yet missed a game, but only practiced in a limited role Friday. Darren Sproles would have started in Tomlinson's place had he not been able to dress.

Analysis: Tomlinson was pretty sure all week he would play since his toe felt better than it did leading up to Week 2 against the Broncos. Now, if he can only avoid re-injuring it during the game. L.T. has been somewhat disappointing here in the early season, but as long as he is active, he is usually a good start in Fantasy because he is a threat to score.

Here is the cbssportsline information:

L.T. active against Jets

LaDainian Tomlinson, RB SD

News: Chargers RB LaDainian Tomlinson is active and expected to start Week 3 vs. N.Y. Jets, according to a San Diego official at Qualcomm Stadium. Tomlinson was questionable on the injury report because of a toe injury that has bothered him since Week 1. He has not yet missed a game, but only practiced in a limited role Friday. Darren Sproles would have started in Tomlinson's place had he not been able to dress.

Analysis: Tomlinson was pretty sure all week he would play since his toe felt better than it did leading up to Week 2 against the Broncos. Now, if he can only avoid re-injuring it during the game. L.T. has been somewhat disappointing here in the early season, but as long as he is active, he is usually a good start in Fantasy because he is a threat to score.

@#%^*() I was set on Sproles and now I read this :wacko::D