[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tomlinson or Sproles

pantherpack

That was a great stat by Stuart Scott:

LT has never gone without rushing or receiving a TD in his first three games during his career.

With that said, I will choose Gates over Sproles.

There is a first for everything :wacko:

Up until 20 minutes ago my gut said go with Sproles. Now after reading the reports here's what I believe.

LT needs to play, has to play. They can't afford to go 0 - 3... at least I'm hoping my theory hols true.

Then again he sat out of a playoff game...

yeah, but don't you think SD is going to be up big and play Sproles, at least for a majority of the second half?

I'm going with this theory :wacko:

LT and Sproles split carries 50/50 in the first half. By that time, Brett the Jet has thrown 3 ints and Chargers up big at halftime....Sproles get all the work in the 2nd half. :D

did he receive a shot? If so I would play LT. Must win at home with Favre in town on Monday night...he plays and plays well.

They said on ESPN he was going to receive a shot before the game.

It is MNF, nationally televised. Usually primetime players play big time football on MNF. I've had LT in my local since his 2nd season (we have one keeper). I've never benched him when he's been active. I can't start now. I'm starting LT, and I suggest everyone else do the same. That way if I'm wrong others will share in my pain.

They said on ESPN he was going to receive a shot before the game.

It is MNF, nationally televised. Usually primetime players play big time football on MNF. I've had LT in my local since his 2nd season (we have one keeper). I've never benched him when he's been active. I can't start now. I'm starting LT, and I suggest everyone else do the same. That way if I'm wrong others will share in my pain.

75 YARD TD RUN BY DARREN SPROLES :wacko: