[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So much for drafting a Top 5 WR......

Someone

Most people had R. Moss, Owens, Wayne, A. Johnson, and B. Edwards at the top of their draft board at WR.

Most of these guys have been a real let down.

Owens and Wayne are doing pretty well, but the other 3?

:wacko:

Unless you got Owens or Wayne, drafting a top WR, just hasn't paid off so far.

Well, Johnson has played 2 games and had catches for 112 yards in one of them. I would have to say the jury might be out on that one, though there's certainly cause for concern based on last week.

As you mentioned TO and Wayne are delivering. They're not top 5 right now but the season is young.

That leaves Moss and Edwards. I can assure you that Moss would not have gone that high if we knew that Brady would go down week one.

So, basically you have Edwards, which means 1 of 5 who's looking like a really bad pick.

I know he's been scoring and so FF pts-wise was doing fine till this past week, but Owens has ten catches in THREE games. Whether it's teams keying on him or him not getting seperation like he used to, it has to be at least somewhat of a concern.

In fact, only Fitz of the top 5/6 or so (I had him 4th behind Moss, Owens and Wayne) is producing as expected, surrounded mostly by guys you could have got for a song in the draft (eg Jennings, S Moss). But yeah it is still early and things will shift. At this point though it's anyone's guess which way and with who..

I am glad I passed on Moss and went with Lynch! At the time it was an excruciating decision haha.

On the flip side, I decided on Moss early with the #6 pick letting Lynch, Gore, and MBIII pass me by. That's what I get for taking a swing for the fence. A big hugh whiff...so far