[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2008 Week 4 Gamblers (Anonymous) Thread

Steeltown Dre

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does eveyone think about Denver -9.5 at KC?

I agree with Dre. On the surface this looks like an easy pick. But as a long-time Chiefs fan I can tell you that if I were to bet against them in this spot I would probably get burned. Broncos should roll, but I wouldn't touch it.

Did you get them at +7 or +7.5? My book was at +7.

7.5 but again, this was yesterday. I still definitely like them at +7. My e-mail sent out hat +7/+7.5 and noted: I've seen several outlets who still have +7.5, so grab that if you can but don't spend too much on the hook if you would be buying to it.

I got HOU at +7

SF is now at +4.5. Still worth a play?

Yea, yesterday 5s were everywhere. That's a prime reason I sent around them in the e-mail yesterday instead of waiting until adding them today. Not sure where you play, Cris still has +5, but most everywhere else is down to 4s. That's your call. A lot of value from 6.5 down to 4.5, but it's better than 4...

7.5 but again, this was yesterday. I still definitely like them at +7. My e-mail sent out hat +7/+7.5 and noted: I've seen several outlets who still have +7.5, so grab that if you can but don't spend too much on the hook if you would be buying to it.

Cool.

Jumping all over the Browns SU if the Palmer news is true...

Browns line dropped to Browns +1.5

Wow, I am liking that action at +3.5 even better now. I also played a ML parlay with Alabama and Cleveland. Sweet. :wacko:

Bodog is only at CLE +3. But the SU bets are OTB. Glad I got it when I did. :wacko:

It was paying +165 when I got in yesterday with that parlay. Kind of feels nice to have them by the stones for a change now doesn't it?

dood- nothing personal - but let's get real here- yer 15-0 in non-posted plays?? get outta here with dis chit - yer a joke

go read BPP in the NFL forum- he is the only documneted 15-0 I know of, and we should be all playin his games...........

Hey Wildcat - if it is my lie then why not let me tell it my way ?

as i posted if i don't go 3 - 0 with those posted plays today i'm out of here

good luck to all today

Wow, I am liking that action at +3.5 even better now. I also played a ML parlay with Alabama and Cleveland. Sweet. :wacko:

If you could somehow get Cin -1, you could potentially get a nice middle...

The Under in this game presented the most value of my totals. U 44.5 That number is dropping, especially w/ this news. Strangely enough, I am not as confident in it right now w/ Ryan and say U43.5, but it's still worth a look if you want to take that risk. It's not an official play of mine, but was going to be last night and early this AM.

If you could somehow get Cin -1, you could potentially get a nice middle...

Pretty confident in my play. Bengals are going down. I'll leave the hedging to another day when I am less confident.

I like Dre's picks- and am playing Hou, SF, Tenn - am a bit hesitant bc all of my resources seem to be all over these 3 games as well, always a bit skeptical when everyone loves the same sides on a game - but let's go- I am on board

early games

Tenn -3

SF +5

Hou +7

TB -1.5

Cle +3

good luck!!!!!!

:wacko:

Wow, I was just gonna post "your book is bending you over", but then doublechecked where mine was at, and it's at -2!!!

:D I got it at a pick last night (I took the Pack).

Wow, I don't understand that line movement at all. There must be something there I am not seeing.

Here's what I've got so far...

6.5 Point Teaser (3 Teams)

49ers(SanFrancisco) +10.5

Panthers(Carolina) 0

Titans(Tennessee) +3.5

7 Point Teaser (3 Teams)

Bengals(Cincinnati) +3.5

Packers(GreenBay) +8

Jaguars(Jacksonville) 0

I'll have more later... waiting to see Dre's plays for the week... :wacko:

Checked Dre's site this morning... Was already planning on taking the Titans, but went with the other two picks as well:

TEN -3

SF +4

HOU +6.5

I'm a little leery of the HOU/JAC game, which I think the Jags will win, but the numbers Dre provided don't lie. Plus, these AFC South divisional games always seem to be surprisingly close. I like the Niners a lot today.... wouldn't be surprised if they win straight up. And the Vikes will have a tough time scoring against TEN, so I like the Titans to win by 7-10 at least.

Also did another 7-point teaser with:

SF +11

TEN +4

CLE +8

HOU +13.5

shadowed dre on his picks as well as clev and the under in cinci.....afternoon took the skins plus the points .

took it slow today

had to do the broncos -10 (writing it off as we speak)

I have the broncos in a tease -3. Looks like I fell in the trap so far