[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When good teams go bad...

Duchess Jack

Team 1 is a dynasty team (12 team) and I have gone 0-3 against teams that won a combined 10 wins last year... (as an aside, I dealt Rivers in the off-season)

Delhomme, Jake CAR QB

Palmer, Carson CIN QB

Jackson, Steven STL RB

Maroney, Laurence NEP RB

Peterson, Adrian MIN RB

Taylor, Chester MIN RB

Thomas, Pierre NOS RB

Coles, Laveranues NYJ WR

Douglas, Harry ATL WR

Moss, Randy NEP WR

Smith, Steve CAR WR

White, Roddy ATL WR

Williams, Roy DET WR

Heap, Todd BAL TE

Keller, Dustin NYJ TE

Winslow, Kellen CLE TE

Bryant, Matt TBB PK

Cardinals, Arizona ARI Def

Lions, Detroit DET

Taxi

Moore, Matt CAR QB

Ryan, Matt ATL QB

Charles, Jamaal KCC

Pittman, Antonio STL

Royal, Eddie DEN WR

Sweed, Limas PIT WR

Rucker, Martin CLE TE

Team 2 is a keeper league (12 team) and has gone 1-2. I lost to quality opponents, but would have lost to poor ones.

Brees, Drew NOS QB

Rivers, Philip SDC QB

Booker, Lorenzo PHI RB

Bush, Michael OAK RB

Jackson, Steven STL RB

Johnson, Chris TEN RB

Maroney, Laurence NEP RB

Pittman, Antonio STL RB

White, LenDale TEN RB

Williams, Ricky MIA RB

Colston, Marques NOS WR

Harrison, Marvin IND WR

Henry, Chris CIN WR

Holmes, Santonio PIT WR

Rice, Sidney MIN WR

Scheffler, Tony DEN TE

Witten, Jason DAL TE

Suisham, Shaun WAS PK

Cowboys, Dallas DAL Def

Despite all this garbage, I have hopes to eak into the playoffs and put up a strong showing.

I don't think any team with Stephen Jackson and Maroney could be considered "amazing". You need some RB's if you're going to compete. No offense, but that second team simply isn't very good.

Its Steven, And I love the 2nd team. Brees is one of 3 or 4 Qbs that can almost win a game for you on a big week. 2nd RB is the only weakness on either team. Hang in there, it will turn.

1st team - RB depth is an issue... After the MIN duo and Jackson (which is a pretty good trio, mind you, no matter how Jackson has done so far), you have Maroney (who can disappear for months at a time) and Thomas, who is going to be spotty at best. Other than that, WR's are good (great if Moss can do anything). I would dump the Lions defense if there is ANYTHING else available, with the exception of maybe CIN or STL. This team should be able to turn things around, as long as you can manage the RB situation through the MIN and STL bye weeks.

2nd team - QB's and TE's are as good as you're going to get. No true stud RB, especially if Jackson continues to struggle fantasy-wise, but enough options where you should be able to find a couple of starters each week, or at least guys who are going to get decent touches. Depending on your roster requirements, though, your WR's are going to be brutal until Colston comes back. Who will you start this week? I'm hoping you only need two, because you might not have anyone else playing after Holmes and Harrison, and neither of them are exactly lighting it up thus far. Any chance you can pick up a WR or two through the waiver wire? My other thought would be to try trading Scheffler while he's hot (two-TD game just two weeks ago). Odds are you'll only start him once, and you can probably package him with a backup RB for a decent WR. Look at the Ronnie Brown owner, and see if they have any interest in Williams. After all, Miami appears to be a rushing machine this year, and Brown is one injury away from being out again.... At least, that's the way I would try to sell it. No sense in having two "stud" TE's when you're weak at other positions. Not that Scheffler is a stud, but you can advertise him as such. Even if he has a good year, and week two was no fluke, Witten will be better.