[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HOF Draft

muck

The next 11 guys to respond to this thread will join me in a six round "mock HOF draft".

Rules:

When you post, you pick your draft spot. FCFS. If two guys post at (essentially) the same time with the same request for a draft slot, the first post will be valid and the second will be invalid. The first 11 valid responses are the guys who are drafting. If you post with something to the effect of "I don't care where I pick, I just want to pick", that is an invalid post.

You are assumed to be the GM of the team.

Traditional serpentine draft via this MB.

You can draft players, coaches and/or owners to build your "dream foundation" for the franchise. Here is a list of all people in the NFL HOF.

At least five of the people you select must be in the HOF as it sits today; if you want to draft a player you think should be in (but isn't) or a player who will be in (but isn't yet), you may pick them ... but only one of these allowed per team.

After we're done, we'll put it forward for the rest of the MB to comment on which teams are better, etc.

Draft order:

1 Skylive5

2 Chief Dick

3 Muck

4 Menudo

5 Locness Monster

6 Caveman Nick

7 Kansas State 2000

8 Seahawks 21

11 Cowboyz1

12 TFord

Edited by muck

Please read the first post. It explains this.

:oldrolleyes:

Also, I'm awol for a big hunk of the morning ... will start when I get back online (assuming two more have jumped in) ...

Edited by muck