[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I the only guy who thinks Moss will still be top 12?

mibar22

Look at Cassel's completion percentage.. over 60% per game. Sure they're short passes, but they're still completions. He's also only been throwing on avaerage about 15-20 times a game. That will surely change when he and New England as a whole gets more confidence in his arm.

Maybe I'm biased because I made a trade for him, but I definitely still see him picking up the catches and redzone targets. Especially with their ridiculously easy schedule ahead.

May the Bashing Begin. :wacko:

As a Moss owner, I'm hopeful that they get some offense figured out. Easy schedule or not, the only Patriot looking good is the FG kicker. I'm fighting the urge to try and trade Moss for another under performer (maybe Holmes or B. Edwards). I will make sure to post back if I do trade him as that means Cassel will surely throw for 3000 yards this season. This is the second year in a row where my #1 WR in my main money league has lost his QB early in the season (S. Smith last year). It's like I'm typhoid freakin Mary or something. Anyway back on topic... The film study is too short on this guy to really be optimistic. Bellicheck is smart and will figure out a way to win some games and they do have a favorable schedule so I am optimistic that his numbers will improve. I just don't know if it will be good enough to make him really relevant fantasy wise. We'll see though. Its still early in the season (at least that is what I keep telling myself).

Edited by Square

Cassel has been dropped in every league I'm in (3 12 team leagues), put it this way Griesie has way more love at this point than the starting QB of NE a team that set TD scoring records last year, this year how many pass TDs? 2 or 3?

Where the heck is Vinnie Testaverdy? I'd love to see him in the league or Bledso heck or CPep.

One more game like Miami and they wil be freaking, I know the defense should play better but the QB looks like he can not play from behind.

Edited by rai

Heck, I just want him to be top 12 in week 5 so I can trade him. Right now his value is too low to trade. Seriously you can get a kicker for him, that's about it.

Bargain basement is right...i traded E Royal for R Moss in my local (I threw in Daniel Owens also).

Even if he becomes a bust I didnt lose too much.