[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

what is the best fantasy day by one player ever?

rai

David Patten had a great day back in 2002 as a Patriot....

he scored a TD in 3 different ways and my local awards bonus points to players performing out of position...so he had a great day for being a nobody at the time...

This was the one I was thinking of have a feeling it was against the colts not for them, sadly i wanted to say David Patten earlier but I just wasn't certain either way he managed to get 59 points not the 69 i thought it was on our scoring system for the effort,

his numbers on the day were

passing 1 Att 1 Comp 60 yrd 1 TD

Rushing 1 Att 29 yrds 1 TD

Recieving 4 rec 117 yrds 2 TDs 91yrd td and a 6yrd TD

here is the game center for it http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=1776...=REG&week=6

Edited by half_hennessy

I know it was mentioned but Kordell Stewart, in 1997 had 2 monstrous game with 5 Td's

Against Baltimore he had 246 passing 3 passing TD's, 78 yards Rushing and 2 Rushing TD's: That was week 6 of 1997

Week 15 of 1997 against Denver 303 Passing with 3 Passing TD's, and 49 yards Rushing with 2 Rushing TD's

This was the one I was thinking of have a feeling it was against the colts not for them, sadly i wanted to say David Patten earlier but I just wasn't certain either way he managed to get 59 points not the 69 i thought it was on our scoring system for the effort,

his numbers on the day were

passing 1 Att 1 Comp 60 yrd 1 TD

Rushing 1 Att 29 yrds 1 TD

Recieving 4 rec 117 yrds 2 TDs 91yrd td and a 6yrd TD

here is the game center for it http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=1776...=REG&week=6

in my local he got

24 points on the 60 yd TD pass

14 points in the running game

35 points as a receiver

73 points as a WR.....sometimes on a bad week, a whole team can just score 73 points....

Below is a bit obscure but would be a a very big for a QB in leagues that award 6 pts for passing TD

Jeff Garcia in a fantasy playoff week none the less during 2003 season

WK Game Date Opp Result G GS Comp Att Pct Yds Avg TD Int Sck SckY Rate Att Yds Avg TD FUM Lost

14 12/07 ARI W 50-14 1 1 19 28 67.9 252 9.0 4 0 1 3 135.7 5 32 6.4 2

252 yards passing - 4 tds plus 32 yards rushing and 2 tds

51 pts

you have to bring up bad memories. I had Jeff Garcia on the bench that week. The week before he had 112 pas yards and no TDs and he was comming off an injury is which he did not play in 3 full games prior. I was going to start Garcia but then I had Brad Juhnson who had been more consistant all year, that week was his worst game as it turned out.

Needless to say I lost that playoff game would have won with Garcia and then the next week SB, I would have won

that still hurts, was a big money league $4K I think.

Edited by rai