[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

USC/Ore St.

neilfish2

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if Penn St played Oregon St next weekend Oregon St. might beat Penn St :wacko:

Sorry, I don't see that :D

I'm going to bed happy tonight. I was worried about this Illinois team, and the Nittany Lions got it done. I don't think an undefeated season is out of the question, with this offense, and a Big Ten conference that is beatable. I go to bed tonight believing my Lions are the best team in the Big 10, and think we can play with anyone in the country. Time will tell if I'm right, or an idiot for getting so excited.

Sorry, I don't see that :wacko:

I'm going to bed happy tonight. I was worried about this Illinois team, and the Nittany Lions got it done. I don't think an undefeated season is out of the question, with this offense, and a Big Ten conference that is beatable. I go to bed tonight believing my Lions are the best team in the Big 10, and think we can play with anyone in the country. Time will tell if I'm right, or an idiot for getting so excited.

Penn Sate looks very good this year. Congrats!

Sorry, I don't see that :wacko:

U go Boy!!

Penn State probly is the best team in the Big 11 - but I doubt they run the table, and if they do, I sitll rank them behind a 1 L USC, FLA, UGA etc -

sorry, but the Big 11 has a lot of ground to make up nation-wide

U go Boy!!

Penn State probly is the best team in the Big 11 - but I doubt they run the table, and if they do, I sitll rank them behind a 1 L USC, FLA, UGA etc -

They SHOULD be ahead of all three of them after this weekend, so, I think if they run the table, they will rank ahead of those three. Time will tell.......

U go Boy!!

Well, should PSU go undeafeted they get the nod over any SEC team with a loss, so really not much of a debate here.

Sorry.

Guess all you SEC and PAC10 fans will have to cope with a National Championship game with another little 11 team.

Don't worry OSU will end the PSU run in October in the Shoe.

Well, should PSU go undeafeted they get the nod over any SEC team with a loss, so really not much of a debate here.

Sorry.

Guess all you SEC and PAC10 fans will have to cope with a National Championship game with another little 11 team.

Don't worry OSU will end the PSU run in October in the Shoe.

We've coped pretty well the last two years.