[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Skins - Cowboys week

T_bone65

Lets get it on for the last time in Texas Stadium. I usually don't talk much trash before a conference game but.........The boys are gonna kick some serious ass this weekend. We are on a roll and are ready to get to 4-0 baby :wacko:

Cliaz, Demon, Sky, FBJ, Skins what you think is gonna happen this weekend?

Edited by T_bone65

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get it on for the last time in Texas Stadium. I usually don't talk much trash before a conference game but.........The boys are gonna kick some serious ass this weekend. We are on a roll and are ready to get to 4-0 baby :wacko:

Cliaz, Demon, Sky, FBJ, Skins what you think is gonna happen this weekend?

-Campbell will throw for 420 yards 5 Tds and rush in 5 tds

-portis will rush for 230 yards and 6 tds

-Moss will catch 250 yards and 3 tds and then throw a td to Randle El who, in turn will do the kick off to Felix Jones. Randle El will fly down the field, hit Felix Jones, who will fumble it, Randle El will then pick up the ball and throw the ball out of Texas Stadium, it will hit the jet stream and travel around the earth 14 times before coming back down where Sellers will be standing in the endzone - Td.

-Romo will get arrested before the game for dressing up like a playoff winning QB.

-TO will be fined $200,000 and suspended 4 games after the skins game for putting out a video that asks "Watch TO get hard".

-Jerry Jones will scare 14 kids to death with his old wrinkly face.

-only 1 FG will come out of this game

You know the Cowboys are good when a post like this takes until Friday to start. I just wanted to see how afraid you Washington fans really were. Now I know.

I don't blame you though.............The Boys are just taking it to yet another level this year.

Cowboys 34

Skins 13

I am trying to figure out a way the Skins keep this one close but I just can't.

Ratliff, Ware, Spencer, and Ellis all have sacks in this one.

TO scores twice

Barber scores twice

The Skins are pesky. It seems we split every year now. We win in Big D and get beat up in DC. Dallas should win this if they stay focused and treat each game individually and not look ahead to what they see as bigger things. NFC east games are always a bitch. I think Dallas wins by 17.

You know the Cowboys are good when a post like this takes until Friday to start. I just wanted to see how afraid you Washington fans really were. Now I know.

I don't blame you though.............The Boys are just taking it to yet another level this year.

Ya, we're real scared. :wacko: I didn't post anything because I didn't feel like reading your drivel.

This game will be closer than most people think. The Skins had a chance to win the game in Dallas last year if it wasn't for a late Int by Campbell. And we all know what happened in DC. Dallas has no one that can cover Moss, I think he is a great play this week. Big catches in the middle of the field deep.

I'm a bit worried about our Defense's ability to stop Dallas. I wish we had a healthy JT to bring the heat on Romo. The line play will dictate the winner of this game. I am really impressed with the time Romo is getting this year. Without that time he is a below average QB, IMO.

Washington 28

Dallas 21

I know. Since the Cow paddies fans on my street moved down to Solomon's Island, I can only hassle the Ravens fans face-to-face.

We are in serious consideration of flying to Dallas for the Ravens game around Chrsitmas, the last regular season game in Texas stadium

If White was still playing...maybe...but since he isn't... probably not. :D

With this I agree...the Redskins have put up a whole 7 points in their lone road game this year and barely beat the offensive juggernauts of Arizona and New Orleans at home...how they score more than 10-14 points in this one I am having a hard time seeing...these 2 generally always play each other pretty close unless they are either really lop-sided in their strengths for that year, or one of those end-of-the-year-trot-out-the-3rd/4th-string gimmes...

Could be a yawner for the boyz but I'll go with the lop-sided Dallas strength and a win for this game... :wacko:

Edited by ABearWithFurniture