[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who does AP play like?

rai

He isn't close to DIckerson's style. He isn't close to Jim Brown's style. Or Payton. Reggie Bush? Come on now. Jamal Lewis?? It's raining men! Hallelulah! It's raining men!??? Has anyone ever watched these guys play?? I can think of three.....Bo Jackson, Terrell Davis, and Fred Taylor.

Bo Jackson and Freddie T are pretty close. I don't think TD had the speed to be mentioned here. He was a great RB, but a different style IMO. AD's a little like Dickerson as well in that he has a freakish size/speed combo and looks to punish defenders. But NONE of these guys had the ability AD has to cut at full speed...

Speed, power, agility, vision, attitude, the kid has it all. You really have to see it in person to get a true feel for how well he runs. What we've seen so far this season is nothing, flashes of his true brilliance, and he's still looking pretty damn good. He has the amazing feet and moves of a small back but double the size and power. The only downside is because of his physical style he will have a bit more wear and tear per attempt. He's starting to develop into an every down back, and so far he seems to be getting used to the role but he has work to do to be sure. Some of that can be attributed to the inconsistency in the QB. While LT and AD have styles of their own they are the only two backs that I've seen in a long time that make you just sit back in your seat astonished and say, "wow". The most common reference to style tho, I'd say Sayers.

Edited by griff321

He isn't close to DIckerson's style. He isn't close to Jim Brown's style. Or Payton. Reggie Bush? Come on now. Jamal Lewis?? It's raining men! Hallelulah! It's raining men!??? Has anyone ever watched these guys play?? I can think of three.....Bo Jackson, Terrell Davis, and Fred Taylor.

I disagree with everything you just said. Everything.