[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Chiefs will beat the Donkeys this week

Hat Trick

This is exactly what worries me. It has all the ingredients for a classic Broncos letdown: Road game, AFC West rival, playing a supposedly inferior team who hasn't won their first game yet. More often than not, the Broncs seem to play down to their opponents in games like this. We'll see.

If the Broncs turn the ball over 3 or more times, then KC could win this thing.

Ahh yes, it's good to see that some things never change. :wacko:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ugh.. the D sucks so badly...

I think it's time for Shanny to turn over the GM seat to someone who can draft a little better. We've had a couple of great mid to late round picks (Marshall, Dumervil) and a franchise QB in Cutler, a good but poorly utilized LB in DJ Williams, a promising wide receiver in Royal, and a left tackle who looks good but unproven. Other than that, his drafts have been terrible for the last few years. The offensive line is no longer the dominant force it once was, the defensive line is soft, and our linebacking corps is mediocre. It just seems like he doesn't quite know how to assemble a true contender.

Denver gets exposed.

What exactly has been exposed? What have our next opponents learned from this game?

Is it... "When Cutler throws the ball, try to catch it... and when Denver fumbles, try to recover it"? This seemed to be a roadmap to victory.

Denver lost that game by playing badly. Very badly.

Alzheimer's alert.

I'm not a Bronco fan nor a Chiefs fan. I think if you pay attention to what I say, you'd agree I know what is and whats happening.

Whining about refs in FF.... no, I don't think I'll pay much attention to whinings, but, by all means... whine away if that is what makes you think yoou think you are schmaat!! :wacko: