[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tori Holt to be traded or released?

alchico

Just heard on Sirius...

If STL doesn't beat BUF, Linehan is gone.

Funny I was thinking the same thing earlier when I was reading this thread. Even if it's a difficult matchup, this has to be some sort of benchmark and with another loss, this cluster-bleep has to end.

This is where the Holt to be traded `RUMOR` got it's legs...

"Wednesday morning an anonymous tip came to a local sports-talk station saying the Rams had released cornerback Fakhir Brown. The caller knew what he was talking about. The following morning, the same voice called at about the same time and said Linehan was trying to release or trade wide receiver Torry Holt because the two despise each other."

Because the anonymous tipster was spot on about Brown being released before it happened, the Holt to be traded `RUMOR` by the same anonymous tipster, got some play.

The following morning, the same voice called at about the same time and said Linehan was trying to release or trade wide receiver Torry Holt because the two despise each other."

Linehan's the GM? :wacko:

Seems to me that the guy who has lost most of the team and has no track record of winning will be the one to get the boot.