[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Benching Jackson

SLAYER

just have this funny feeling that the Rams are going to roll over today. also sitting Holt. where Piere may get a TD ot two.

Good points. I activated Sterling Sharpe's top rookie RB this year, Steve Slaton.

Edited by Randall

All things considered, guys have been hard on Sjax so far. He's currently the no. 15 ranked RB in both my leagues and averaging 14 points per contest thanks primarily to his receiving numbers. Now I know that's not what's expected from a top 5 pick but things could be much worse. If you own Sjax in a non PPR league then yeah consider other options. If you have him in a PPR league then how could you ever bench this guy? He's a stud and will come around, be patient.

All things considered, guys have been hard on Sjax so far. He's currently the no. 15 ranked RB in both my leagues and averaging 14 points per contest thanks primarily to his receiving numbers. Now I know that's not what's expected from a top 5 pick but things could be much worse. If you own Sjax in a non PPR league then yeah consider other options. If you have him in a PPR league then how could you ever bench this guy? He's a stud and will come around, be patient.

I am being patient and I know he will come around I just don't think it will be today with all the rumblings and the Bills.

Good luck with that. Fox Sports is reporting that Deuce may get 10-15 carries today.

Honestly, I'll believe that when I actually see it with my own eyes. I just don't think Duece is physically where he needs to be to get 10-15 carries.

If it does happen though, I think it will impact Bush more than Thomas. In Reggie Bush's most productive year he averaged 15 touches a game. Last year when Duece went down and the saints had no solid back to pair with Bush, they gave Bush 19 touches and he wore down and eventually was injured. So far this season, they're giving him 23 touches a game, a number which is way too high for him to sustain. If they want to keep Reggie's high productivity they need to shave 5-8 touches a game, which I think Duece will come in and take.

Pierre Thomas has been too productive so far this season to allow Duece to come in and take his limited amount of touches.

Honestly, I'll believe that when I actually see it with my own eyes. I just don't think Duece is physically where he needs to be to get 10-15 carries.

If it does happen though, I think it will impact Bush more than Thomas. In Reggie Bush's most productive year he averaged 15 touches a game. Last year when Duece went down and the saints had no solid back to pair with Bush, they gave Bush 19 touches and he wore down and eventually was injured. So far this season, they're giving him 23 touches a game, a number which is way too high for him to sustain. If they want to keep Reggie's high productivity they need to shave 5-8 touches a game, which I think Duece will come in and take.

Pierre Thomas has been too productive so far this season to allow Duece to come in and take his limited amount of touches.

Trust me Deuce is in no condition to play more than 4-5 plays a game. If you think he is, don't you think they would have been using him. If they can get him back for after the bye week they will be happy.