[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Johnson finally hits pay dirt!

coachharry

Johnson finally gets that elusive TD! I guess he got the goal line carry thanks to LenDale's near fumble. Let's hope that they keep the ball in Johnson's hands near the goal line from now on.

well, he scored in week 1....he should have had another TD since then...

but I think LenDale is on his way to a reduced role..

well, he scored in week 1....he should have had another TD since then...

but I think LenDale is on his way to a reduced role..

On Jim Rome's radio show a few weeks ago, Lendale talked and talked about how he and Chris were totally fine with RBBC, and they wanted to be the best tandem in the league, yadda, yadda...

I guess when you know you're gonna loose your starting job in the next few months, talking about a great tandem sounds pretty good in perspective...

On Jim Rome's radio show a few weeks ago, Lendale talked and talked about how he and Chris were totally fine with RBBC, and they wanted to be the best tandem in the league, yadda, yadda...

I guess when you know you're gonna loose your starting job in the next few months, talking about a great tandem sounds pretty good in perspective...

ahah....how can he expect to keep his job when he has 5 carries and less than 10 yds.....

horrible..

Johnson finally gets that elusive TD! I guess he got the goal line carry thanks to LenDale's near fumble. Let's hope that they keep the ball in Johnson's hands near the goal line from now on.

The Johnson TD was a backwards pitch out where he ran about 7 yards to make a 1-yard TD. Lendale White just pounded in a 1-yard run TD.