[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

K. Warner

Flip_Side

Well, Boldin's fumble, a blocked FG, and a complete inability on the part of ARZ to play pass defense today has not helped the cause much. Not that Warner does not look a bit lost at the moment (that 1st pick was just awful) but this is a TEAM effort at generating a total disaster thus far.

He's sitting nicely at -3.95 as my starter today.... :wacko:

But at least the Cards have to play from behind, so the air strike should be imminent in the second half... if he can get some protection.

He could be benched though, I've seen it happen before with Warner!

So it has nothing to do with the rain?

Seems to me that it's pretty much ARZ just being ... well ... ARZ. Presumably, once the Jets are up say 31-0, there will be sufficient garbage time passing FF points in the offing for ARZ ... hopefully for me, Fitz will gain the benefit of some of that.

Edited by ts

Seems to me that it's pretty much ARZ just being ... well ... ARZ. Presumably, once the Jets are up say 31-0, there will be sufficient garbage time passing FF points in the offing for ARZ ... hopefully for me, Fitz will gain the benefit of some of that.

Not good.

Coles looks like a man among boys out there today.