[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.O. When will you learn

Cowboyz1

Man T.O. you got to see through this crap the Media traps you so easy. You were not the problem, not getting the ball to MBIII and Felix was the problem. There is a stat that tells it all. When Barber gets 11 or more carries the Boys are 22-1. Barber had 8. What happened to the running game? TO what are you talking about, you got more looks than anyone on the offense.

Bottom line is just wish you would be smarter then that and don't let the Media bait you all the time. Geesh.

Garrett got to cute and forgot about the running game and should have pounded the rock more. Romo finally cost us a game with that pick but I am not sure that was all on him as that safety made a great play on a great defensive call running that guy out there late. Romo never saw him. I keep having to remind myself that Romo is still young and has not seen everything yet. Hope he records that one in the memory bank.

They pulled a Denver Broncos this week taking a team lightly. Not to take away from what Wash did today but Dallas can play much better then we saw today.

I too was amazed at how they abandoned the run. The guys I was watching the game with said it was because Barber was getting stuffed. Now, 8 for 26 is hardly dominant but how many times have we seen a RB start out getting 3 per carry only to end up closer to 5 by the end of the game. Especially a guy like Barber. Feed that kid the rock and you will get results.

As for TO. Wow, what an ass. I saw those comments as well and they were totally crazy.

Link to some T.O. quotes

What a baby.

Let me start by disclaiming that I'm a big T.O. fan.

I love T.O. as much as the next guy, but don't complain when you were thrown to 18 times, and got 2 hand offs. No other WR in the NFL is going to get that many looks, especially while being continuously shut down by Shaun Springs.

Everybody recognized that I wasn't really getting the ball in the first half, Owens said. I'm pretty sure everybody watching the game recognized it, people in the stands recognized it. I think my team recognized it.

Hey Terrell - you weren't getting the ball because you either dropped the passes, or Shaun shut you down. 7 catches on 18 throws is awful. Granted half of them were bad passes, but T.O. drops more than Braylon Edwards. Which is my biggest problem with T.O.; not his love of the spotlight or his big mouth - the fact that he thinks he's such a big deal that it's ok for him to drop passes.

Kids like Sam Hurd are out there busting their butts every play, just grateful to be in the lineup. They know that they have to catch every single pass to keep their jobs. Not Terrell though, he's SO good, he doesn't have to catch every ball.

"I didn't quit. I kept fighting and trying to keep running my routes and trying to get open."

Does he think he should get a medal for doing his job?

Like I said, I'm a big T.O. fan. This is just a handful of boneheaded comments that show he is too immature to put the blame on himself.

Very disappointed Terrell.

I just don't understand why TO just can't say something like this.

"We didn't get it done this game. Washington played us tough as they always do and we just didn't play Cowboys football today. I felt they got me envolved as much as they could but I think we got away from our running game a bit today. If anyone should be a bit upset today I could see Barber and Felix a bit disappointed that they didn't get a chance to pound it a bit more even though Wash did a good job against them today. This is week four fellas and we have work to do and learn from this game and get ready for Cincy. I'm not going to have great games every week but I will get plenty of opportunites to help this team win. I am upset every time we lose and I will always wonder or ask myself if there was more I could have done to help out today. Hey and I dropped some passes today that didn't help us so I am going to work on my things to get better each week as I am sure everyone will.

You guys aren't going to get me to say something that you can use to devide this team guys because I am upset that we lost, my teammates play hard and try to utilize me the best they can. I am just going to give my best out there and try and help my team win."

Try that T.O. it will help you avoid those treble hooks they keep baiting you into biting?

I just don't understand why TO just can't say something like this.

Because he's an ahole in about 50 different ways? Which is news how? And let's face it, he was way overdue to remind everyone of this.

He's also an overrated WR. Sure he's good, he's had a great career, but overrated. Never mind the sh**-for-brains, but also the drops, the lack of adjustments, the inability to get separation......

Witten is their best receiver.

Garrett got to cute and forgot about the running game and should have pounded the rock more.

Garrett didn't forget about the running game, the skins defense kept the cowboys rush offenses in check during that game.

Time of possession -

Cowboys: 21:51

Redskins: 38:09

Total Net Yards -

Cowboys: 344

Redskins: 381

Total turn overs -

Cowboys: 1

Redskins: 0

Romo finally cost us a game with that pick but I am not sure that was all on him as that safety made a great play on a great defensive call running that guy out there late.

I disagree, Romo had a good statistical day: 300 yards, 3 Tds, 1 Int

They pulled a Denver Broncos this week taking a team lightly. Not to take away from what Wash did today but Dallas can play much better then we saw today.

But you are taking away from the Skins by saying that [not that there is anything wrong with that at all, its your team]. The Redskins have had a good Defense for a while. They shut down the run and #22 and #24 kept TO in check throughout the game. TO getting 7-71-1, while good stats, they are not TO stats. He could have had a heck of a lot more and that's a fact. But you are also not acknowledging the fact the score could have been 30-24 if one of those two TDs were not called back because of our center during that one drive in which the skins got a FG.

The Cowboys played hard but forgot to use Witten more. If Witten would have been used more like he was in that hurry up offense towards the end, it may have been a different game.

The skins played fantastic. Another statistic people don't really talk about is that before this game the Skins were +3 in turnovers and the Cowboys were -3

Edited by cliaz

Because he's an ahole in about 50 different ways? Which is news how? And let's face it, he was way overdue to remind everyone of this.

He's also an overrated WR. Sure he's good, he's had a great career, but overrated. Never mind the sh**-for-brains, but also the drops, the lack of adjustments, the inability to get separation......

Witten is their best receiver.

So true. But my favorite part was this:

""There were some opportunities there, and there were some opportunities there where they were holding and the refs just didn't call it," Owens said. "You can't blame the refs; we just didn't make the plays.""

Except that you ARE blaming the ref's... just like your teary press conference last year after the playoff loss, in which you said the press shouldn't blame teh Qb for that loss. Gee, thanks TO, nobody HAD blamed them, but thanks for pointing us in that direction.

Except that you ARE blaming the ref's... just like your teary press conference last year after the playoff loss, in which you said the press shouldn't blame teh Qb for that loss.

That's not fair, man. . .that's not fair.

Except that you ARE blaming the ref's... just like your teary press conference last year after the playoff loss, in which you said the press shouldn't blame teh Qb for that loss. Gee, thanks TO, nobody HAD blamed them, but thanks for pointing us in that direction.

He's right, that isn't fair. Your acting just like the Media. Your getting him both ways. He can't be emotional when supporting his QB and he can't be critical about anything. I would be pretty quiet if I were him. He just can't say anything without it becoming a headline in a negative way. It's like they are just trying desperately to wedge him in the locker room. He has to be smarter but you are wrong for calling him out for being supportive to his QB at a very emotional time for the guy and his teamates.

Edited by Cowboyz1

And if Sam Hurd just brings down that onside kick that was in his hands, the score could have been 31-30, even with one of those called back TDs because your center is a dumb ass. Dallas still had a chance to win this game if a perfectly executed onside kick would have just been caught when the ball is right in your hands. And this is as bad as Dallas has looked in 2 years. Even the Giants loss in the playoffs, barber rushed for over 100 yards. This game was about poor execution on both sides of the ball for the boys, and a botched gimmie onside kick. The skins executed better in all 3 facets of the game. Give them credit for the win. But what I saw today, does this team make the playoffs in the NFC East. I still see dallas or NY winning this division, and the other and Philly getting the Wildcards, leaving Washington out at 10-6 at best. Whats sad is the NFC North or West Champion will probably have a worse record than the Skins, and they will win a division, while washington is at home for the post season.

Edited by Sgt Ryan

As for TO, I love the guy, even when he played for SF and so called disrespected the star, as I personally saw him as showboating, not disrespecting anything. Just the way he is, and I love that. Loved Deion too. TO just needs to shut up sometimes. But get real, get your popcorn ready, the sharpie incident, and the Lean crossing the goalline immitating the sprinter is classic.

Sorry CB1; but he is a perfect fit for this team.

TO has always played the hot dog ,and is now owned by the king wienie , who thrives on attention himself. A match made in heaven.. :D

I do respect the players who present themselves and the team better with the press, ie: Romo , Witten & others.

But the lack of judgment exhibited by TO would make me hate him if I was a Dallas homer....not the representative I would choose. :wacko:

His wearing sunglasses at the pressers is really cool also... :D

Edited by Front Row

He's right, that isn't fair. Your acting just like the Media. Your getting him both ways. He can't be emotional when supporting his QB and he can't be critical about anything. I would be pretty quiet if I were him. He just can't say anything without it becoming a headline in a negative way. It's like they are just trying desperately to wedge him in the locker room. He has to be smarter but you are wrong for calling him out for being supportive to his QB at a very emotional time for the guy and his teamates.

That's because his "support" seemed hardly like support at all, it was a pretty transparent effort to deflect any questions to his poor performance (0 catches in 2nd half). The press at that point hadn't asked him a single question about Romo's performance, IIRC. He injected those comments, with the alligator tears, all on his own.

Edited by The Vatican Hitsquad

I expect Dallas to win more than lose this year. When they win he is usually involved and he shuts up. These little flare ups are the norm when you have this basket case primadonna on your team. I love his intensity on the field. Woodson did a phenominal job on him 2 weeks ago. he had a better game this week but they lost so he started his act. He would have started it last week if they lost. If T.O is on your team this is what you deal with. If he doesnt blow up to his eagle days level he is worth the headache. If he does then you played with fire and got burned

I expect Dallas to win more than lose this year. When they win he is usually involved and he shuts up. These little flare ups are the norm when you have this basket case primadonna on your team. I love his intensity on the field. Woodson did a phenominal job on him 2 weeks ago. he had a better game this week but they lost so he started his act. He would have started it last week if they lost. If T.O is on your team this is what you deal with. If he doesnt blow up to his eagle days level he is worth the headache. If he does then you played with fire and got burned

IF they lose 2 or 3 in a row or something of that nature,TO will throw Romo under the bus and that's where the fun starts. But it's true him and Jerry are a match made in vainland.