[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers and Ravens

Suture

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be selfish of me to ask for 7 more fantasy points from Ward/Reed to go along with a Steelers win. It would give me high score of the week in my main money league.

Give me the Steelers win first football Gods, but, if you can throw in 7 for Ward/Reed, I'd appreciate it. :wacko:

Edited by Menudo

Would it be selfish of me to ask for 7 more fantasy points from Ward/Reed to go along with a Steelers win. It would give me high score of the week in my main money league.

Give me the Steelers win first football Gods, but, if you can throw in 7 for Ward/Reed, I'd appreciate it. :wacko:

As long as I can get 8 points out of the Steelers D! I need 2 turnovers or 4 sacks or a combination of some sort of the 2.

So, you're telling me he's not playing tonight?

Heap is out there, but it's possible that all the pins, bolts, steel plates, stitches, stints, duct tape and bandages holding his arms, legs, head and vital organs intact could be 'hampering' his ability to catch the ball and run with it... :wacko:

Went to the locker room with a shoulder injury.

They haven't reported any updates on it, and I haven't seen him on the sideline.

Well that sucks. Not only did I start him this week, I also advised one of our VPs to start him in one of his leagues over Lendale white (who had a TD). Hope I still have a job tomorrow.

Jaworski just has to shake his head sometimes at Cornholios comments. Its truly unreal that 98% of the country knows he is horrific yet he still has the job

I've been muting ESPN's coverage of NFL games since last year. It's much more enjoyable this way.

I need 0.4 more points now......

Heap is out there, but it's possible that all the pins, bolts, steel plates, stitches, stints, duct tape and bandages holding his arms, legs, head and vital organs intact could be 'hampering' his ability to catch the ball and run with it... :wacko:

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at that.