[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ryan Torain

chodan

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drafted him early in the summer in a rookie draft that we have in our league. I have held on to him so far because I have faith that he will do well in Denver. To further excite me, I look at how well the rookie class of RB's have been this year...........OMG, if given a chance, it's not a longshot for Torain to shine. SOmeone wrote it earlier, look at what a Ryan Grant was able to do so late in the season last year. I know he carried my team from a losing team to almost making the playoffs. I'm in a good position now, and hope that RT will be my 3rd back behind SJax and E Graham when he returns.

I heard Shanahan thinks he is the best back he's seen in a long time.

yeah, I'm thinking Torain gets the lions-share of the carries which is about 24 touches and Pittman spells him for about 8 touches including a couple GL TD vultures here and there which will surely piss Torain owners off....

but Torain will make an ideal #2 RB and/or great #3 on any fantasy team down the stretch..

From a google search:

Well after Barlow was selected by the 49ers in the third round of the draft, Shanahan called the 49ers organization for choosing the best running back in the draft.

he would have probably flourished as a Bronco earlier in his career

With Shanahan's history and ego, I'll be absolutely shocked if Pittman is still a featured back by November.

Running back Ryan Torain, who suffered a fractured bone near his left elbow and ligament damage in training camp, is on track to return to practice this week at least on a limited basis.

Torain was catching passes before Sunday's game. If Torain continues to improve at his current rate, the Broncos are hopeful he can play Nov. 2 against Miami, the Broncos' first game after the bye.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008...on/?partner=RSS

If you could get a lot for him, i would trade him. He's coming off an injury and denver's got a crowded backfield.

amen to that. I mean, he's certainly worth stashing at the end of your roster instead of someone like A Green or what have you because you could have a starter in the making. However, dude has never played a down at the NFL level and it's not like we're talking about someone that every team wanted.

If someone is offering up productive players, you might want to take the money and run.

amen to that. I mean, he's certainly worth stashing at the end of your roster instead of someone like A Green or what have you because you could have a starter in the making. However, dude has never played a down at the NFL level and it's not like we're talking about someone that every team wanted.

If someone is offering up productive players, you might want to take the money and run.

Shanahan has said he is the best RB he has seen in years. That said he has an injury history. I would trade him for the right player, but what do you mean by productive? Shanahan could be right.

Shanahan has said he is the best RB he has seen in years. That said he has an injury history. I would trade him for the right player, but what do you mean by productive? Shanahan could be right.

I would trade him for someone good enough to start on my fantasy team. Not a stud, mind you. Anyone who'd be a RB 2/3

...If someone is offering up productive players, you might want to take the money and run.

I was offered Chris Perry for him a few days ago in my main.

Don't expect to get anyone 'productive' as FF owners are looking to steal him rather than give up a player that actually has something to contribute.

he'll be hot for the 2nd half of the season and be drafted in everyone's top 10 next year...

and then get hurt before week 3 ....

I was offered Chris Perry for him a few days ago in my main.

Don't expect to get anyone 'productive' as FF owners are looking to steal him rather than give up a player that actually has something to contribute.

I was replying to someone saying he'd better produce because he was turning down some nice offers for him. I assume they were better offers than Chris Perry and no, I would not trade him for that.

I have him in both of my leagues and nobody has made me an offer for him.