[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tebow Postgame Press Conference

Rockerbraves

Tebow postgame press conference: UF vs. Ole Miss

Gotta say the kid has passion. :wacko:

http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1...annel=294434710

Wow! You got to love this kid's heart.

The one thing that's missing though in both Urbans press conference and now Tebow's is respect and credit for what Ole Miss did on the field to them. All we heard from them is that they made mistakes, they turned the ball over, they didn't make a 4th and 1 when they always do but no credit to Ole Miss for stopping them and beating them on the their home turf. None. Ole Miss deserved that win and Urban and Tim should have given them some credit for being the better team that day.

Edited by theprofessor

yawn - kid is a little full of himself

I would be too if I was the only college player in NCAA history to win the heisman as a sophomore, I had a nat'l championship ring, 80,000 cheer for me every Saturday (home games), and co-eds will fight to the death for a chance to blow me.

Wow! You got to love this kid's heart.

The one thing that's missing though in both Urbans press conference and now Tebow's is respect and credit for what Ole Miss did on the field to them. All we heard from them is that they made mistakes, they turned the ball over, they didn't make a 4th and 1 when they always do but no credit to Ole Miss for stopping them and beating them on the their home turf. None. Ole Miss deserved that win and Urban and Tim should have given them some credit for being the better team that day.

He mentioned Ole Miss made the plays to win the game. I like this kid alot, and I think he really feels he let his state down. I give him a pass for not gushing praise for a team he thought they should have beat. He mentioned the other team, and that is enough IMO.

Don't get all dramatic and say you're sorry, just sack the f*ck up and get it done next week. :wacko:

He's from Florida, did you really expect him to in any way shape or form be humble?

I hate this kid in the same way I have hated every great player I have ever wished were on my team but wasnt. He is an obvious talent on the field, but his actions off the field are top notch. His passion for the game is obvious and he is a great leader. Damn Gator.

I would be too if I was the only college player in NCAA history to win the heisman as a sophomore, I had a nat'l championship ring, 80,000 cheer for me every Saturday (home games), and co-eds will fight to the death for a chance to blow me, and was able to feed thousands by putting 7 fishes and loaves in my "The Egg".

Fixed.