[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

****WARNING****

Do Work Son

If we could go back in time, wouldn't you go to last Friday and short every stock you could afford (except Campbell Soup or so i read) , even Buffet /Gates could not predict that.

Why worry about starting Stuckey or Moore, or O'Sullivan, obviously, things will happen, injuries, penalties, dropped balls, bad throws, rookie mistakes, misreads, if you don't like the suggestions, ask for a refund.

oh yeah, and want to know why the Huddle did not say Favre would have a career day, when my opponent starts him... i need every advantage I can get. :wacko:

....Go Cowboys :wacko:

And there it is...

Do Work Son - I am not attacking your post. I just want you to understand a couple of things.

1. Not everyone on these boards is a paying member and posting something like that is very disrespectful to the staff who run this site. I know you are not aware of the time put in for the projections but let me just say that the projections for week 4 were started about 2 weeks ago. The sheer hours and time the individual who does the projections puts in can equal almost a full work week.

2. A Fantasy football site that offers "expert advise" is just that, advice. No one can predict what a player can do in a single week, it is an educated guess factoring in many variables. You should look at projections, start/bench list, and free agent forecasts as guides for your team. Ultimately you are left to your own best judgment.

I welcome your initiative to develop your own projections and look forward to adding any advice you may have to my weekend poll of advice for selecting my starting line up. In fact, I would strongly recommend you head over to the fantasy football folder and help select which players to start for some of the member of this site and help assist in trade advice. It will be most welcome there as well.

Ok, In good fun i'll make some projections this week. Stay Tuned.

Don't forget about the commentary for each player on why they are a start/bench. It's a little more than assigning a number to them. They are looking at history and macthups. You better start now in order to get them done by Sunday.

Don't forget about the commentary for each player on why they are a start/bench. It's a little more than assigning a number to them. They are looking at history and macthups. You better start now in order to get them done by Sunday.

:wacko:

Wow, delete the post...This is crazy...nothing about my post was intended to be criticle....Im sorry I didnt know that the list was done by 1 person...For all I knew It was done by 9 different guys in suits and ties and the last person to look over the list was donald trump just to make sure there were no errors....

uuuum I really dont think the guy was criticizing, but making an observations. You guys are acting like the freakin Ghestpo. YOU MAY NOT SPEAK ILL OF DER WEB SITE comrad....really???? a little extreme. I 'm sure our humble leader (DMD) wouldn't lose sleep over the fact hat there is active participation and commentary on the site. I do agree that some caution needs to be taken given the fact that this is a PAY site and some of the info shouldnt be shared( out of respect to the ones trying to feed their families from its profit and us who had to actually shell out the bucks). But the guy was talking about past weeks anyway. Ease up a little. Instead of bashing the guy, try and do some of that calculus ya-own-self and offer up some other useful data.

I thought it was a a good job dude.

delivery sucked but anytime somebody takes the time to do some analysis is good I think.

Now as for the analysis:

Top 5 seems to limit the predictions. To me an s1 meant he would be a solid start, top 12 for the week.

I've never broken it down to see if that's what WW was doing or not, just an assumption I had.

Work on the delivery, the Warning was way too over the top and all the underlining was too.

And there it is...

Do Work Son - I am not attacking your post. I just want you to understand a couple of things.

1. Not everyone on these boards is a paying member and posting something like that is very disrespectful to the staff who run this site. I know you are not aware of the time put in for the projections but let me just say that the projections for week 4 were started about 2 weeks ago. The sheer hours and time the individual who does the projections puts in can equal almost a full work week.

2. A Fantasy football site that offers "expert advise" is just that, advice. No one can predict what a player can do in a single week, it is an educated guess factoring in many variables. You should look at projections, start/bench list, and free agent forecasts as guides for your team. Ultimately you are left to your own best judgment.

I welcome your initiative to develop your own projections and look forward to adding any advice you may have to my weekend poll of advice for selecting my starting line up. In fact, I would strongly recommend you head over to the fantasy football folder and help select which players to start for some of the member of this site and help assist in trade advice. It will be most welcome there as well.

That's what Im talking about.

Wow, delete the post...This is crazy...nothing about my post was intended to be criticle....Im sorry I didnt know that the list was done by 1 person...For all I knew It was done by 9 different guys in suits and ties and the last person to look over the list was donald trump just to make sure there were no errors....

Gentlemen, I have found the antichrist. We must burn him.