[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

John Riggins back on sirius?

LooGie

I gotta tell you, I loved when John Riggins was on Sirius, and i was seriously sad when he left. I think he's great color and just an awesome compliment to Adam Schein and just sports broadcasting in general.

When did he come back? I was on vacation all last week, so I assume it was during that time. Anyone else stoked?

on a side note, why in the hell did they change the afternoon blitz to the sirius blitz and move it up to 8am pacific? That sucks.

Jim Miller is pretty damn knowledgeable, but something about Soloman just gets on my nerves. I am not sure Riggo is back yet or if he is coming back soon. Since they changed the time slot, I don't always get to hear it, but I am glad he is coming back.

I do have to say though that my favorite show in T-Rock and PK in the afternoons though............."Talk about it." :wacko:

I preferred Soloman w/Adam in that time slot. :D

I also really like Adam with Jim Miller, Adam always had Jim cracking up. :D

Yah, I love when Jim gets to laughing. I've had to pull my car over i'm laughing so hard. Adam is one of the best raido personalities I've ever heard. He never stumbles, or stammers. Never gets thrown off by callers..never forgets anything anyone has ever said, and is NEVER proven wrong without him being the first to say "I couldn't have been more wrong" That in itself is rare.

Jim Miller is pretty damn knowledgeable, but something about Soloman just gets on my nerves. I am not sure Riggo is back yet or if he is coming back soon. Since they changed the time slot, I don't always get to hear it, but I am glad he is coming back.

I do have to say though that my favorite show in T-Rock and PK in the afternoons though............."Talk about it." :wacko:

I'm not a soloman fan at all. I even like Randy Cross, and I dont like Soloman.

btw, Riggo is on now. Was on yesterday too. He's back baby

My opinion...

Adam Schein is a tool. He acts like he is always right. He swore JTO was nt a top 50 QB. Dude just doesnt bring anything to the channel. Most other guys are reporters or former players or personnel. Him? Hes just a oil and vinegar.

Now, Riggins IS back. I think this was his first week back. And I cant wait until he leaves again. I hate his voice and the way he talks. I dont know why, but I just dislike the guy. I liked Solomon, but he could be a tool also.

As for T-Rock and PK... Those dudes kick ass and make Sirius NFL Radio what it is. :D

My opinion...

Adam Schein is a tool. He acts like he is always right. He swore JTO was nt a top 50 QB. Dude just doesnt bring anything to the channel. Most other guys are reporters or former players or personnel. Him? Hes just a oil and vinegar.

Now, Riggins IS back. I think this was his first week back. And I cant wait until he leaves again. I hate his voice and the way he talks. I dont know why, but I just dislike the guy. I liked Solomon, but he could be a tool also.

As for T-Rock and PK... Those dudes kick ass and make Sirius NFL Radio what it is. :D

I dont see how you could say he acts like he's always right. He's the first to say when he was wrong. You need to be a player or coach to be able to analyze sports?

Someone tell Chris Berman, and legendary NY play by play Bob Poppa. Let Mike Tirico know to hit the lights on his way out.

Oh yah, let Al Michaels know that he could never add up to Joe Theisman since he didn't play, and the silver tongued Jerry Rice brings SO MUCH to the analyst table :wacko:

TRok and PK are wonderful together and that show is definitely awesome in its own right, but I dont see how you could be so negative towards Schein. The dude really has all the abilities to be as legendary as any of those names above I mentioned.

The dude really has all the abilities to be as legendary as any of those names above I mentioned.

Except for the fact that he has a speech impediment. How do you put a guy on the radio with a speech impediment? Content aside, I can't stand listening to Schein.

I dont see how you could say he acts like he's always right. He's the first to say when he was wrong. You need to be a player or coach to be able to analyze sports?

Someone tell Chris Berman, and legendary NY play by play Bob Poppa. Let Mike Tirico know to hit the lights on his way out.

Oh yah, let Al Michaels know that he could never add up to Joe Theisman since he didn't play, and the silver tongued Jerry Rice brings SO MUCH to the analyst table :wacko:

TRok and PK are wonderful together and that show is definitely awesome in its own right, but I dont see how you could be so negative towards Schein. The dude really has all the abilities to be as legendary as any of those names above I mentioned.

Settle down princess. It is my opinion on Schein, and I was glad when they moved him to the earlier time slot. I never said you had to be a player or personnel to be a good personality. However, when TRock, Solomon, Jim Miller, or anyone who knows the game from experience, yeah, it is a little more insightful. Hell, Bob Poppa is one of the better guys on there too. So do me a favor and dont put words in my mouth.

Except for the fact that he has a speech impediment. How do you put a guy on the radio with a speech impediment? Content aside, I can't stand listening to Schein.

Couldnt agree more...

what speech impediment do you mean? i've never really noticed anything, other than his scratchy voice

Settle down princess. It is my opinion on Schein, and I was glad when they moved him to the earlier time slot. I never said you had to be a player or personnel to be a good personality. However, when TRock, Solomon, Jim Miller, or anyone who knows the game from experience, yeah, it is a little more insightful. Hell, Bob Poppa is one of the better guys on there too. So do me a favor and dont put words in my mouth.

You didn't say you had to be a player or personnel, but you did point out that he's not and therefore brings nothing to the table

Dude just doesnt bring anything to the channel. Most other guys are reporters or former players or personnel. Him? Hes just a oil and vinegar. (monster truck aficionado is probably what you typed)

I dont care if you dont like him, believe me. I dont know how him personally, and I understand when people hate him because of his deep scratchy voice...just doesn't really sound like a "radio voice".

But as far as thinking he's always right. you're wrong there. he'll open his monologue with "i couldn't have been more wrong. you said it, and I didn't agree, but boy did you hit the nail on the head" or something similar.

I also disagree with the "little more insightful" if you've played. Theisman played, Rice played, Michaels didn't and ..dammit that little dudes name slips me. crap. the guy who also hosts one of the shows on the hbo too....this is going to drive me nuts... anyway, he didn't play, but he's one of the best in the business (BIG JOHN!!! HELP!!! he was up against howard stern for the radio hall of fame...asdjl;asfdjl;)

ANYway, my point is, in some cases (PK and Trok) the knowledge behind the game helps add something to the table. Othertimes, it hurts it (Rice, Theisman)

:wacko: And theres ones like Kornheiser...the ones that just make no sense...

what speech impediment do you mean? i've never really noticed anything, other than his scratchy voice

You didn't say you had to be a player or personnel, but you did point out that he's not and therefore brings nothing to the table

Dude just doesnt bring anything to the channel. Most other guys are reporters or former players or personnel. Him? Hes just a oil and vinegar. (monster truck aficionado is probably what you typed)

I dont care if you dont like him, believe me. I dont know how him personally, and I understand when people hate him because of his deep scratchy voice...just doesn't really sound like a "radio voice".

But as far as thinking he's always right. you're wrong there. he'll open his monologue with "i couldn't have been more wrong. you said it, and I didn't agree, but boy did you hit the nail on the head" or something similar.

I also disagree with the "little more insightful" if you've played. Theisman played, Rice played, Michaels didn't and ..dammit that little dudes name slips me. crap. the guy who also hosts one of the shows on the hbo too....this is going to drive me nuts... anyway, he didn't play, but he's one of the best in the business (BIG JOHN!!! HELP!!! he was up against howard stern for the radio hall of fame...asdjl;asfdjl;)

ANYway, my point is, in some cases (PK and Trok) the knowledge behind the game helps add something to the table. Othertimes, it hurts it (Rice, Theisman)

:wacko: And theres ones like Kornheiser...the ones that just make no sense...

Collinsworth.

I never said that he doesnt bring anything to the table BECAUSE HE WASNT A PLAYER. I said he doesnt bring anything to the table. Then I said that most (keyword there, MOST) are former players/personnel.

Anyway, think what you want. I hate Adam Schein. He is a monster truck aficionado. Oh and one of the many reasons I hate him is this. He says "I was on the Bills bandwagon before there even WAS a bandwagon..."

Just because you pick them to be a good team doesnt mean you are on their bandwagon. Again, the dude is a tool. Plain and simple. THATS why I dont like him. Same reason I dont like Jim Rome, Tony Kornheiser, Joe Theisman.... the list goes on, and Adam Schein is on it.

what speech impediment do you mean?

For one, he can't pronouce words that end in 't' correctly, he pronouces the t as a d. that=thad, get=ged and so on

Not to mention how he segways every caller the same way. "Next, we say hello to our good friend x, who's next here on Sirius NFL Radio.....". Same way, every time.

Small stuff like that but drives me nuts.

For one, he can't pronouce words that end in 't' correctly, he pronouces the t as a d. that=thad, get=ged and so on

Not to mention how he segways every caller the same way. "Next, we say hello to our good friend x, who's next here on Sirius NFL Radio.....". Same way, every time.

Hes a damn robot... These are the exact reasons (among many others) that I cant stand him.

now that you mention it, i have noticed him say Philidelphia Engles alot. that would always get to me...i'll have to listen for the t/d thing

:wacko: see, i love stuff like that. I'm always so impressed that he never stumbles or stammers. I'd mess up for sure. He never does.

"It is the Afternoon Blitz, Adam Schein, JIM MILLER, talking football with you at 877, nfl kick. 4 hours of simply outstanding nation football league conversation at the aforementioned telephone number, 877 nfl kick.....ONAFOOTBALLFRIDAY!"

"it's a football friday"

"OOOOOHHHHHHH YESSSS IT ISSSSSS!"

come on..that's awesome...

"as we break down the good, the bad..AND PEEPINMOFO in the weekend that was..."

:D

:wacko:

LOL

The damn commercial he does with Roseanne Barr pushed me over the edge.

I HATE THAT!!! It drives me nuts... However, Ive heard TRock do one also, and I cannot STAND either of them. Its so obvious how scripted they are.

The commercials on Sirius drive me apeshhiiit. Especially the Tonya Roberts one... That Roseanne one is about as bad as they get...