[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts are getting healthy . . .

CaptainHook

According to the local paper, Jeff Saturday, Tony Ugoh, and Mike Pollak all returned to practice this week. This means the Colts may have 4/5 of their starting offensive line healthy for the first time all year. Ryan Lilja is on PUP, and can't return until Week 6 at the earliest. Bob Sanders is still out for at least a couple more weeks. . .

i have a chance to trade for Addai. Other team wants Chris Johnson. Do it? Addai has tough schedule, but don't I have to pull the trigger?

Wrong forum for advise

Thats a tough call...Chris Johnson is getting his receptions but he is still involved in a RBBC. If it was up to me I think I would gamble and take Addai as he can be a monster in the second half of the season... but thats a gamble.

Sure hope you guys are right. In one league I went with Addai, Wayne, and Clark with three of my picks. I have Addai in my money league, too, and love his schedule during our fantasy playoffs. I was just hoping to hang on and get to the playoffs for Addai to explode. If he starts the party a little early, I'm cool with that too!

Good news for Harrison owners (like me). With a strong offensive line and the bye week to practice, the passing game should get back into form. And with the bad defence, there should be plenty of passing going on.

Don't you mean Gonzalez owners!?