[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D Mason

MrTed46

He's a free agent in my leagues. Seems like nobody has much faith in him. IIRC he was very consistent last year. I think the Ravens are a bit better than everyone thought they would be and the rookie QB thing scares a lot of people off. I haven't moved to grab him in any of my leagues but depending on who you have on your bench...I could see making the argument for him potentially being a solid WR3.

I've had D-Mase and it's both comforting and frustrating to see all those game with 8 catches and 56 yards. Not gonna get a lot of big plays or TD's, but at least you're not gonna get a goose-egg. I passed on him this year, but in hindsight he's not a bad guy at all to have as a bench WR.

I'm about to drop Todd Heap too. Without his lover Kyle Boller feeding him the rock he's apparently useless. Plus next time he actually catches a ball he's bound to get hurt anyways.

Speaking of heap..he was just dropped in my local. Talk about falling.

The guy I battled with for high score this past week (and the weekly money) picked Heap up on waivers in hopes of stealing the top score. I was sweating it a little since I only had a 13-point lead (he also went with the Baltimore D), but laughed out loud when he came up with a goose egg.

I guess in hindsight I shouldn't have broken a sweat.

I'm a Mason fan. I picked him years ago when he first hit it big with Tenn and have had him on/off my teams for years. Usually on.

This year, I drafted him, cut him, and picked him up, yet again.

It's painful that he's been in Baltimore all this time. I think you're going to see stunted productivity with an occaisional outburst the rest of the way, just like you have before.

But you WILL see games like last Monday (Did anybody see that sideline tippy-toe grab diving out of bounds) every now and then. If Flacco keeps progressing (and doesn't start regressing like some rookie/soph QBs do), Mason may be a real surprise.

And he generally tends to play hurt and not miss time, which is a big plus.