[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Rodgers questionable for week 5?

Cowboyz1

Makes you appreciate what Farve did all those years. The kid may not make it through 4 games let alone an entire season. I was wondering how long he would last running around like he does. Looks to light in the rear end to be weaving when he should have bobbed. Man that would suck for him to be injured his first year out and have all those Packer faithful watching some guy they never heard of out there calling signals.

Something tells me Packer faithful will be missing "ole faithfull" come Sundays.

It's not even cold yet.........

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be fun to push to the top when if Rodgers plays hurt this weekend - like it appears he will.

You ought to worry about your own team - a headcase WR who is starting to unravel at the seams because he is "only" targeted 18 times in a game, while the HC appeases the headcase WR's fragile ego and allows his most vaulable weapon rot with only 8 carries. We're only 4 weeks into the season & TO is already looking like he's ready to implode his 3rd team.

This will be fun to push to the top when if Rodgers plays hurt this weekend - like it appears he will.

You ought to worry about your own team - a headcase WR who is starting to unravel at the seams because he is "only" targeted 18 times in a game, while the HC appeases the headcase WR's fragile ego and allows his most vaulable weapon rot with only 8 carries. We're only 4 weeks into the season & TO is already looking like he's ready to implode his 3rd team.

TO is just fine

HA HA, you should be worried about Shannarat's 3-11 record at Arrowhead and getting trounced by one of the worst teams in the league.

:wacko:

You know I like you, but I couldn't resist.

Just keep repeating that mantra. It sure worked for SF & PHI fans. BAL fans never had enough time to invoke that - they just got bent over quickly & nailed, no lube whatsoever.

It wont reach that far. I am a Giant/Jet fan so I wouldnt mind seeing TO kill that organization but he wont. He likes it there

It wont reach that far. I am a Giant/Jet fan so I wouldnt mind seeing TO kill that organization but he wont. He likes it there

Seriously - when did TO give a rat's ass about the team he plays for. TO is all about TO. If that happens to coincidentally benefit the team, which it tends to for a while because of his enormous talent, that's all well & good. But if it happens to be detrimental to the team - well, he could care less about that also.

Seriously - when did TO give a rat's ass about the team he plays for. TO is all about TO. If that happens to coincidentally benefit the team, which it tends to for a while because of his enormous talent, that's all well & good. But if it happens to be detrimental to the team - well, he could care less about that also.

Superbowl XLII

HA HA, you should be worried about Shannarat's 3-11 record at Arrowhead and getting trounced by one of the worst teams in the league.

:wacko:

You know I like you, but I couldn't resist.

I can't find a good argument for that...

:D

GDB this gay-fest :hurl:

Edited by BeeR

Your spouting off about a WR caring about the team. Didn't you just get some guy named Marshall back from suspension for what, was it...........Oh yeah being a DUMBASS that was it. Now isn't that the Pot hiting the Skillet upside the head and getting arrested for domestic dispute. :wacko:

Edited by Cowboyz1

Makes you appreciate what Farve did all those years. The kid may not make it through 4 games let alone an entire season. I was wondering how long he would last running around like he does. Looks to light in the rear end to be weaving when he should have bobbed. Man that would suck for him to be injured his first year out and have all those Packer faithful watching some guy they never heard of out there calling signals.

Something tells me Packer faithful will be missing "ole faithfull" come Sundays.

It's not even cold yet.........

This is odd.

Shouldn't you wait to see if he guts it out and plays before calling him out for not playing through the pain ? :wacko:

I think you jumped the gun on this one.

This is odd.

Shouldn't you wait to see if he guts it out and plays before calling him out for not playing through the pain ? :wacko:

I think you jumped the gun on this one.

I don't want him to gut a shoulder out, that's probably not very smart anyway, All I am saying is stay Healthy for cryin out loud. Quit running around like it's recess out there. It's not. All I am saying is be smart enough to give up on a play BEFORE getting killed. He is no use to GB hurt, whether he can play or not is irrelevant if he can't be healthy enough to throw the ball. Honestly, here again the Farve legacy may be to much to handle in that he may be forced to play and do more damage to his shoulder for fear of not living up to the Ironman. Self emposed or otherwise he is in a no win here. If he plays and does well fine, if he plays and gets further injured he loses as does the team and fans. If he doesn't play he gets questioned, and the team loses. Lose lose if you ask me. This kid is under a lot of pressure to do the right thing AND the Farve thing. Hope it's not to much for him that's all. I say GB has put themselves in a tough spot.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Come on BB, it's a cowboy fan... You should expect this from them.

I don't want him to gut a shoulder out, that's probably not very smart anyway, All I am saying is stay Healthy for cryin out loud. Quit running around like it's recess out there. It's not. All I am saying is be smart enough to give up on a play BEFORE getting killed. He is no use to GB hurt, whether he can play or not is irrelevant if he can't be healthy enough to throw the ball. Honestly, here again the Farve legacy may be to much to handle in that he may be forced to play and do more damage to his shoulder for fear of not living up to the Ironman. Self emposed or otherwise he is in a no win here. If he plays and does well fine, if he plays and gets further injured he loses as does the team and fans. If he doesn't play he gets questioned, and the team loses. Lose lose if you ask me. This kid is under a lot of pressure to do the right thing AND the Farve thing. Hope it's not to much for him that's all. I say GB has put themselves in a tough spot.

That's actually win-lose-lose. Just for the record.

Your spouting off about a WR caring about the team. Didn't you just get some guy named Marshall back from suspension for what, was it...........Oh yeah being a DUMBASS that was it. Now isn't that the Pot hiting the Skillet upside the head and getting arrested for domestic dispute. :wacko:

Marshall >> Owens. There's a higher tolerance level, especially since Marshall doesn't have a history of tearing teams apart.

Especially after stomping our own personal mud hole in GB's plans :D

In the regular season? Okay, you got us. But when the money is on the line, DAL...well, they just suck, don't they? :wacko: Hell, even Jake Plummer won a freakin' playoff game in DEN.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Marshall >> Owens. There's a higher tolerance level, especially since Marshall doesn't have a history of tearing teams apart.

Marshall >> Owens?

Thats nuts IMO. I know your homerism plays a part but you cant compare Marshall to Owens. Maybe in the future he will be better than Owens but you cant say he will have a better career right now.

In the regular season? Okay, you got us. But when the money is on the line, DAL...well, they just suck, don't they? :wacko: Hell, even Jake Plummer won a freakin' playoff game in DEN.

Hell, Jake Plummer beat Dallas in a play-off game when he was at AZ.

I would argue that the TEAMS in question fell apart under the pressure to perform up to Owens level and expectations, not the other way around. In SF, I don't believe he was the problem at all, look at where the organization was going once Eddy D left. And as for Philly, well Mcnabb WAS huffing and puffing in the big game and cost them a chance. Now he hasn't finished a season since when? Offseason training or what? Philly as an organization still wants to win with Reggie Brown's and a gimpy Mcnabb. Owens was telling the truth. SF no longer has the leadership that inspires the will to win and Mccnabb DID get tired with the game on the line and he was pissed about it. Now if that tore those teams apart then cry me a bucket. I can't stand either of them anyway. :wacko:

Mccnabb still makes the same mistakes now as when he was in his second year. Marshall will be lucky to stay out of Jail and on the field long enough to put together a stat line, so Please with the Owens MarshCELL comparisons.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Hey speaking of sucks. Didn't the Broncos just get slapped up by KC? You are correct though, the past is the past and we sucked up the joint two years in a row now. Luckily we still have a future and yet another chance to succeed.

How many chances you all in Denver get now days?

Hey speaking of sucks. Didn't the Broncos just get slapped up by KC? You are correct though, the past is the past and we sucked up the joint two years in a row now. Luckily we still have a future and yet another chance to succeed.

How many chances you all in Denver get now days?

Two years? You might want to go back and take another look at the record books.