[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Rodgers questionable for week 5?

Cowboyz1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are - just like you were about Rodgers not starting.

:wacko:

He doesn't seem to be hurting at all. No grimaces on long throws, but we do have good drugs up here.

Now if only the rest of the team would start playing.

:DYOU CAN'T SAY DRUGS

OK :wacko: pain terminators. :D

He looks good. Has good zip on the ball and if he had taken his time the long pass to Jennings would have been a TD.

He said he may lack strength but I don't see it so far.

:D

You know they weren't playing him in practice because they said they wanted him to get his strength. Friday he started throwing a little.

As weird as it seems maybe the coaches were telling the truth. :wacko:

You know they weren't playing him in practice because they said they wanted him to get his strength. Friday he started throwing a little.

As weird as it seems maybe the coaches were telling the truth. :D

Yeah, I thought I was doing the smart and safe thing. That hasn't worked out for me........ :wacko:

OK :wacko: pain terminators. :D

He looks good. Has good zip on the ball and if he had taken his time the long pass to Jennings would have been a TD.

He said he may lack strength but I don't see it so far.

You must've missed it on ESPN pregame.

Other than the INT late in the fourth, Rodgers played an excellent game. This guy is tough, and a hell of a player. The packers might have lost, but my faith in Rodgers grows even more. Oh, and Greg Jennings is unstoppable. Oh, and our secondary was horrid today... And our rush d as well...

Falcons-Packers: post-game report

By Greg A. Bedard

Sunday, Oct 5 2008, 04:27 PM

Green Bay - Everybody was obviously disappointed in the 27-24 loss to the Atlanta Falcons. The overriding theme was that the Packers haven't played a complete game with the urgency they had in the final two quarters.

Here are some quotes from McCarthy:

"Where we go from here is we get them in tomorrow and we need to demand more. We need to do a better job demanding as a staff to get it done the right way from the players. I'm not happy with the way it's going as far as the fundamentals. We're making common mistakes, things you're stressing in practice, and we need to clean it up. Our house is messy right now and it needs to be cleaned up. Nobody's happy about it."

On Aaron Rodgers: "I thought he performed at a high level. He was definitely affected by the shoulder. He didn't throw with the velocity he is capable of. I thought he was effective managing the game."

"Aaron Rodgers stepped up today. We talked about the health of our football team and we needed people to step up. Aaron stepped up today.

"We need to play four quarters. If we would have played four quarters likes we did in the final two quarters, the outcome would have been different."

From Aaron Rodgers:

"It's definitely painful. I felt like I played pretty well minus the one critical error that cost us seven points and the game."

"I was told before the game that I couldn't re-injure it if I played."

The shoulder was the reason why he didn't hit Jennings when he was open on that play. "Unfortunately I ran out of arm on that one."

"We really have not played a complete game yet and it's disappointing for everyone involved. I know it's five games in but we're going to Seattle and we need to get a win."

Rodgers said he expects to play next week.

Other odds and ends:

Basically no one knows how Jermichael Finley got called for that holding call on the field goal.

Charles Woodson also had some choice words for the officials on Patrick Lee's pass interference penalty.

The defensive backs gave a lot of credit to Matt Ryan and Roddy White for what they were able to do.

Everyone's concerned about the lack of pressure on the quarterback.