[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's the Giants kicker?

detlef

Since it looked like he's been pretty money and already had his bye week, I decided to grab Carney as my kicker. Hopefully I won't have to worry about a kicker for the rest of the year.

Well, that is until I saw that Tynes is actually listed in the Huddle predictions. Both are listed on the Giants roster.

Sorry, I don't keep up too much on place kickers.

Giants K Lawrence Tynes' knee swelled up after practice Wednesday and he "does not appear close to returning," according to the AP.

Tynes has been slow to recover from arthroscopic knee surgery and the Jints have little reason to push him back with John Carney kicking so well.

Sounds like Carney for at least another week...

Since it looked like he's been pretty money and already had his bye week, I decided to grab Carney as my kicker. Hopefully I won't have to worry about a kicker for the rest of the year.

Well, that is until I saw that Tynes is actually listed in the Huddle predictions. Both are listed on the Giants roster.

Tyne is on thin ice, Carney has been above solid, keep yourself updated on the situation.

Why even keep Tynes when they have a guy who hasn't missed in Carney?

because carney can barely get it past the 10 yard line on kickoffs...which is gonna bite this team in the arse one of these days. i say find a way to keep both and use Tynes on kickoffs and 50+ yarders

and from what ive read is Tynes knee is swelling every time he works out...so it sounds like he is a few weeks away

Edited by Robash

because carney can barely get it past the 10 yard line on kickoffs...which is gonna bite this team in the arse one of these days. i say find a way to keep both and use Tynes on kickoffs and 50+ yarders

and from what ive read is Tynes knee is swelling every time he works out...so it sounds like he is a few weeks away

What about the Punter :wacko:

It's nice to see the tool with the most to say, as usual doesn't know jack $hit. You are a bunghole :wacko:

Tyne is on thin ice, Carney has been above solid, keep yourself updated on the situation.

Let's not forget that Carney is the oldest active player in the NFL right now at 44. Perhaps the Giants are thinking about who's gonna kick next year. Perhaps, the only thin ice is the little bit of goo keeping your brains from leaking out into your pillow during the night.