[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks @ Giants

aspera22

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. A lot of people are thinking the Giants are the top team in the NFL right now, and so far it is unanimous that the Seahawks, who ALWAYS struggle on the road, and even more so on the east coast are going to win the game??

Now, the desperation factor should ensure that the Seahawks come out with tons of energy, but win the game??

The best thing the Seahawks have going is that they certainly are not afraid of the Giants. They have beaten them a few times the past few years, but as I recall, I think all of those games were in Seattle.

I really do think the Seahawks are still a pretty darn good team, and should bring their "A" game to NY this weekend, but I have a hard time seeing the undersized Seattle front slowing Brandon Jacobs. I see a close game throughout, with Jacobs having a big fourth quarter to lock up the victory.

NY 24

Sea 17

you guys act like Burress is Tom Brady or something...passing game won't miss a beat. Maybe since the game is in the meadowlands this time around the Seahawks kicker will miss multiple game winners.

If i remember correctly...the Giants DEF was toast after Osi went down and Strahan retired.

Wow. A lot of people are thinking the Giants are the top team in the NFL right now, and so far it is unanimous that the Seahawks, who ALWAYS struggle on the road, and even more so on the east coast are going to win the game??

Now, the desperation factor should ensure that the Seahawks come out with tons of energy, but win the game??

The best thing the Seahawks have going is that they certainly are not afraid of the Giants. They have beaten them a few times the past few years, but as I recall, I think all of those games were in Seattle.

I really do think the Seahawks are still a pretty darn good team, and should bring their "A" game to NY this weekend, but I have a hard time seeing the undersized Seattle front slowing Brandon Jacobs. I see a close game throughout, with Jacobs having a big fourth quarter to lock up the victory.

NY 24

Sea 17

Co-Sign with this.

It will take some time for Branch and Engram to get effective.

Seattle is a bad road team.

This one is interesting. I think the Giants are definitely the better team, and they are at home... the caveat is that Tom C's giants teams have been awful coming off BYE weeks for whatever reason. This could easily be a trap game for Big Blue... we have no clue where Engram and Branch are... as far as 'game ready' goes... very interesting. I'd wager the Giants win a close one, but would not be surprised with a loss this week.

I dont see New York moving the ball very well without the deep threat of Burress. I dont think anyones too worried about Sinorice, Toomer and the rook so I see 7/8 man fronts all day for Jacobs and Ward. Hawks win by a slight margin.

30/326 are the combined stats of the Giants top 3 receivers for this game...i wouldnt be worried about those guys either.

The deep threat comment made me laugh as the giants havnt thrown deep all season, Plax's longest catch of the season has been 33 yards. Sinorice? dude caught one ball the first week and didnt even play the next two games. Hixon, Toomer, Smith, Boss, Jacobs, Ward, Bradshaw, and Hedgecock should worry everyone, not to mention Moss and Manningham could see some action as well. I am really not worried about Branch and Engram, both are still not 100%...JJ should have his hands full as well but will likely lose out on some carries this week.

I am really not worried about Branch and Engram, both are still not 100%

i dont know about Branch but Engram in an interview said no one is ever 100% but he feels better than ever and he is happy to be back on the roster and I guess it was hard for him to stand on the sidelines and just watch the past 3 games. Engram i kno is healthy and ready to go. I havent heard much about branch but they say hes ready. soo who really knows at this point though

. I am really not worried about Branch and Engram, both are still not 100%...JJ should have his hands full as well but will likely lose out on some carries this week.

Branch shouldn't scare off a high school team, but if the Seahawks win, you can bet Bobby Engram will have a huge part in it. I suppose it doesn't matter if you're afraid of Engram, but you best bet that the Giants are.

This one is interesting. I think the Giants are definitely the better team, and they are at home... the caveat is that Tom C's giants teams have been awful coming off BYE weeks for whatever reason. This could easily be a trap game for Big Blue... we have no clue where Engram and Branch are... as far as 'game ready' goes... very interesting. I'd wager the Giants win a close one, but would not be surprised with a loss this week.

That's just it. I also think the Giants are the better team, but for many of the reasons already stated, I just have a feeling that the Hawks pull it out.