[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks @ Giants

aspera22

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see New York moving the ball very well without the deep threat of Burress. I dont think anyones too worried about Sinorice, Toomer and the rook so I see 7/8 man fronts all day for Jacobs and Ward. Hawks win by a slight margin.

You very quietly forgot the guy who is going ot replace Plax, Domenik Hixon. He's almost (but not quite) a carbon copy of Plax. The offense will not miss a beat.

I suppose it doesn't matter if you're afraid of Engram, but you best bet that the Giants are.

im sure Spagnolo, Ross, and Webster are shaking in thier boots about having to cover an oft injured 35 year old receiver with no supporting cast...sure Engram still has some left in the tank, but you are acting like he is TO or something.

im sure Spagnolo, Ross, and Webster are shaking in thier boots about having to cover an oft injured 35 year old receiver with no supporting cast...sure Engram still has some left in the tank, but you are acting like he is TO or something.

Ross is the only guy you have that could come close to slowing him down. No, Engram is not TO, TO drops way too many passes.

The closer we get to the game, the more comfortable I feel. The Seahawks are in the Giants head. It is that simple. Coughlin had a line this week about "maybe its their turn to have 15 false start penalties". The Giants remember falling behind 35-0 two years ago. They remember the other close losses as well. The Giants are horrible after byes, aren't any good AT HOME, and are simply going to go into the game too cocky. Plax never did anything against the Hawks anyways. The only guy that ever worked us was Shockey, and he isn't going to be on the field tomorrow.

This is the game. This is the game that brings Seahawks bandwagon fans back off the ledge. This is the game that makes Arizona and San Fran fans remember why they never win the division. This is the game that we look back on in 12 weeks as the one that turned it all around for the Seattle Seahawks. This game is the stepping stool for where we are going. The best part is going to be seeing see that look on the faces of NY fans. And you know what, it isn't even gonna be close. The Seahawks know how to handle the Giants, world champs or not. Seahawks, BIG.

Edited by Seahawks21

The Seahawks know how to handle the Giants, world champs or not. Seahawks, BIG.

:wacko:

Put your money where your mouth is or shut yer trap.

Still waiting for any one of you to step up to the plate. . . .SKEEEEERD.

Put your money where your mouth is or shut yer trap.

Still waiting for any one of you to step up to the plate. . . .SKEEEEERD.

Take it easy. Conventional wisdom says that the Giants should win. It's not an affront to Giants fans for some of us to think that SEA will pull it out somehow. For crying out loud, this is the NFL, upsets happen, particularly this year. And I'm saying this as a New Yorker. They Giants should win on paper, but that's why they play the games.

Take it easy.

Hey, I'm not the one jumping up and down about how this game is going to go. All I'm saying is, there are a lot of people in this thread who are very confident that Seattle is going to win, until given the opportunity to make some easy money betting on it.

Again, my PM is open for business until kickoff tomorrow.

Ross is the only guy you have that could come close to slowing him down. No, Engram is not TO, TO drops way too many passes.

The closer we get to the game, the more comfortable I feel. The Seahawks are in the Giants head. It is that simple. Coughlin had a line this week about "maybe its their turn to have 15 false start penalties". The Giants remember falling behind 35-0 two years ago. They remember the other close losses as well. The Giants are horrible after byes, aren't any good AT HOME, and are simply going to go into the game too cocky. Plax never did anything against the Hawks anyways. The only guy that ever worked us was Shockey, and he isn't going to be on the field tomorrow.

This is the game. This is the game that brings Seahawks bandwagon fans back off the ledge. This is the game that makes Arizona and San Fran fans remember why they never win the division. This is the game that we look back on in 12 weeks as the one that turned it all around for the Seattle Seahawks. This game is the stepping stool for where we are going. The best part is going to be seeing see that look on the faces of NY fans. And you know what, it isn't even gonna be close. The Seahawks know how to handle the Giants, world champs or not. Seahawks, BIG.

:wacko: looks like we will find out tommorow

:wacko::D:D

:wacko: Seahawks RB Julius Jones said last week that the best way to beat the Giants was to "hit them in the mouth." He also said, "We're not intimidated by anybody -- New York, NFC East, whoever."

Giants LB Antonio Pierce apparently took those comments as trash talk, though he didn't say anything until after Sunday's game when he was asked about Seattle's running to the outside.

"I was surprised he bounced the ball out a lot. Here's a guy who earlier in the week ... called us out. He challenged (our) manhood," Pierce said, later adding: "I wanted to make a point today. The point is made, right?

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2008/10...pportunity.html

It would be very rude of me to kick a team and their fans when they're down.

That is why I absolutely refuse to post this:

I want to, but, I refuse to do it.

It would be very rude of me to kick a team and their fans when they're down.

That is why I absolutely refuse to post this:

:D

I want to, but, I refuse to do it.

:wacko: whatever man, it was all the refs fault man, whatever :D