[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Felix Jones

AZZURRI

To me it's like the same situation as ATL last year...coaches keep saying we have to give norwood the ball more. It seems like the same thing is happening with DAL and felix. I pretty much have to play him, but I am looking elsewhere for the future.

I feel pretty good about Dallas running heavy in the 2nd half and Felix getting more than 10 carries and maybe a few catches...

but I still can't start him over CJ or Stewart :wacko: ...another week where the likely top performer is on the bench...

I can easily see Felix gut the Bengals D for 10+ a pop...

After not being used last week, I say he really goes off vs. the lowly Bengals. What do you think?

I think its hopeful thinking, and I belive its a total coin flip. I dont think there is anyway you can predict the amount of touches and whats going to happen. After last week there's a line up people who need/want the ball more. Barber, Witten & ofc TO still thinks so. So that leaves Felix as 4th on the list.

Even then, they'd probably first see what Tashard Choice can do.

:wacko:

Why? Felix Jones, in very limited action, has shown glimpses of brilliance. If Barber goes down, Jones becomes the man in Dallas. How many touches does Choice have this year?

Word is that Felix is the CoP to Barber, that Tashard runs more like Barber than Felix does, so there's really no need to put Tashard in when Barber is healthy. If that's true, then Felix's role doesn't change if Barber is hurt.

Does anyone actually believe that? :wacko:

After not being used last week, I say he really goes off vs. the lowly Bengals. What do you think?

I was thinking the same thing.....except about Barber.

Barber should get around 20 carries this week...if you think Jones is a good start getting approxiamtely 10 carries, then you should start him.

But I don't know if that equates to him "going off".