[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adrian Peterson

Outshined

Peterson feels good

October 3rd, 2008 – 1:17 PM by Chip Scoggins Vikings running back Adrian Peterson has been slowed by a hamstring injury the past few weeks but he said today that his legs “are absolutely under me now 100 percent.”

“The past two weeks I’ve been feeling good but I haven’t been Adrian,” he said. “I feel real good now. My legs feel fresh, body’s feeling good. I expect to keep improving and help make big plays for our offense.

“I really feel like me being out there 90 percent, 95 percent, I can go out there and run full speed. As far as opening it up and really shifting to another gear, I haven’t been there. But I’ve been able to go out and get away from guys still so it hasn’t affected my game. But me just being 100 percent, no tweaks, just feeling good, feeling fresh, like I felt when we started the season, it’s a good feeling inside.”

Hurt last year. Hurt this year. He is an amazing talent that has not shown the durability that a top ten fantasy pick deserves YET.

Sweetness, LT, Emmit, Allen, Brown. Proven durability. This kid hasn't even played a whole season as a starter and too many are already putting him in the HOF. :wacko: The only one on the list still playing is LT.

The ultimate of durability. Even limited over the first four weeks, he is still a top 30 player overall and a top ten back. AP is slightly ahead of LT, but only three points in one league.

I would love to see this kid stay healthy because if he could for a few years, he should be the next great back to watch and enjoy! LT is clearly closer to the end than the beginning, and we are going to need one of these young studs to step up and be that next "great back".

Edited by McBoog