[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

B Engram

MrTed46

Drafted him in two leagues and have been sitting on him for four weeks, what's one more. Have no idea what to expect, Hass has Branch and Engram back, How that divides up nobody knows because neither one has been on the field yet. Throwin they are travelling across country to play the defending World Champs. I have decent enough options that sitting him one more week ain't going to kill me.

Have him in 3 leagues. Going to start him in two of them. I have a couple of "ok" options I could put in instead, but I figure he should be able to at least do the same. Hoping for more. :wacko: I figure it this way...he's not coming off some kind of foot/leg injury, so he should be in fairly good shape. No worries on whether he can plant or cut like he should. I also don't see any reason to be that concerned about his timing or getting into the swing of things. He's been playing with Hasslebeck quite a few years, shouldn't take a whole lot for them to click like old times. They're going to have to throw quite a bit tomorrow, Hass will be happy to see him back. :D

Thinking about it, but not quite sure. I have Berrian in right now, but may put Engram in at the last minute. That always seems to work out, right?

That switch would be kookoo, IMO. :wacko:

E2A: Just noticed that Berrian's listed as questionable. :D Did not know that. Maybe you play it safe and go with Engram. :D

Edited by darin3

I'm starting him in 2 leagues--bye weeks and Colston riding pine until he returns leaves me w/ no other choice....please hurry back Colston, stick that hand in a bariatric chamber or something, acupuncture, hypnosis, anything to get U back!!!!!

Starting Engram, not much of a choice in the matter though. I think he will be fine, but not expecting more than 10-15 points in PPR.

Edited by rattsass

I've got Smitty, Roy Williams, Lance Moore, Walter, and Engram. I'm sitting Engram one more week and rolling with Smith, Roy, and Moore

The way the Lions have played lately, I'd be tempted to play Kevin Walter over Roy Will... Maybe the Lions will showcase Roy then trade him to a real team.

The way the Lions have played lately, I'd be tempted to play Kevin Walter over Roy Will... Maybe the Lions will showcase Roy then trade him to a real team.

I am very tempted to play Walter over Roy. Last week's lineup of Smith, Walter, and Moore did very well for me. Not expecting that every week though.

I've had him stashed on the bench in 4 leagues. But only starting him in one

In the leagues I'm keeping him on the bench I'm starting A. Bryant or R. White

The other league I'm starting him over T. Gonzales in a Flex Position

I'm thinking by next week..... I will be starting in all my leagues

Not sure if this is the week to go with either Branch or Engram. I guess if you don't have any better options, they are certainly worth trotting out there. However, I figured I'd post this article I read for those of you having to make a decision on either WR, to digest and consider when making those final lineup decisions tomorrow. The important part is what I cut and posted below.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/seaha...ory/499268.html

Branch and Engram to play

Seahawks coach Mike Holmgren on Friday morning confirmed that both Deion Branch and Bobby Engram will play against the Giants.

Holmgren said Branch will start at flanker, though he did not know how much Branch – or Engram – would be able to play. He said he hoped for half the number of offensive play calls. Engram will play the slot, while Holmgren still is deciding if Billy McMullen or Keary Colbert will start at split end.

So they could play more, could play less but I guess it just comes down to how effective they are in the game. Engram had a shoulder injury so I imagine that he's been able to keep his conditioning at a high level. Whereas, Branch had a knee injury and may not have the stamina he needs to play all the snaps or make it through the entire game. Time will tell.

Edited by irish