[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo - Turnover Machine

Kansas State 2000

wow. Horrific pass by Palmer. That was an easy 6

that's crazy how far Palmer has fallen the past 2 seasons....a few years ago, he finds a way to score on that drive, but he also wasn't paranoid from the mediocre blocking either....

however, the pass blocking hasn't been that bad so far...

I can't believe I haven't changed the channel....this game is extremely boring and I expected Dallas to come out slingin...

I mean I even picked them in my suicide like everyone else left this week and it appears I'm going to lose that due to total score of the game....since I expected a 34-17 type of game....

not a 17-13 type of game :wacko:

I know, he is starting to worry me. You'd think he would cover up the ball when scrambling by now. He has to know by now defenders are behind hm swatting at the ball. PUT THAT ROCK HIGH AND TIGHT DANG IT, or put another hand on it. Boy's gotta learn th hard way I guess.

I know, he is starting to worry me. You'd think he would cover up the ball when scrambling by now. He has to know by now defenders are behind hm swatting at the ball. PUT THAT ROCK HIGH AND TIGHT DANG IT, or put another hand on it. Boy's gotta learn th hard way I guess.

I wouldn't be overly concerned... He's going to have off days with turnovers for as long as he plays. He's a gambler. For all the shennanigans he does as far as turnovers, just think of the insane plays he does make.

Romo didn't look like his old self tonight on the sidelines, not as much animation and smiling and Barber doesn't seem to be running with his wild abandon either. Leadership from the top worrys me, I dont think there is any. I really dont like Phillips, he seems like all the coaches we had between Johnson and Parcells.

Exactly. Although I must say, after 3 weeks I thought Dallas was the best team in the NFC, and maybe even in the NFL, now they're blazingly mediocre at best.

Hard to argue with you. I think they are better than mediocre but certainly have come down off the elite in recent weeks. Good thing for them is they have sleepwalked through a few wins. They werent sharp against GB or Cinn or wash. Wash of course was a L. It reminds me of how they finished last year a little and that is NG. not just the Giants playoff loss. The losses at the end of the regular season. I think Retro hits on it. Light on the leadership.

I wouldn't be overly concerned... He's going to have off days with turnovers for as long as he plays. He's a gambler. For all the shennanigans he does as far as turnovers, just think of the insane plays he does make.

I am worried. It seems to now be a matter of waiting for him to make a mistake and then seeing if Dallas can overcome it.

I have not watched the game but I did listen to it on the radio, but it certainly sounded like they were just going through the motions and not taking the game seriously.

I'm beginning to wonder if the Cowboys are going to snap out of this or go through the rest of the season this way. They have appeared to hit "dead spots" on both sides of the ball the last three games and paid for it when Washington came in and schooled them in their own house.

It was frustrating to hear this game unfold on the radio and then hear myself think at the end (again) "Well, they got away with this one, they'll pull themselves together next week."

The Cowboys are not at the level of play they need to be in order to be a contender and they have been stuck this way for at least the last three weeks. I know it is still relatively early in the season, but they need to get their chit together!

E2A: Retrograde hit on something that makes sense to me, maybe the leadership isn't as solid at this point as hoped. I don't know.

Edited by Gunther

Romo didn't look like his old self tonight on the sidelines, not as much animation and smiling and Barber doesn't seem to be running with his wild abandon either. Leadership from the top worrys me, I dont think there is any. I really dont like Phillips, he seems like all the coaches we had between Johnson and Parcells.

Unfortunately he is just like those other coaches. The team seems to have no motivation and they play like the other team is just supposed to let them win because they are the Cowboys. Instead of his "Aw shucks.." attitude, he needs to put his foot in their asses and get them to start playing up to their talent level.

Edited by TripleW64

I was extremely happy when JJ hired yet another retread loser in Phillips as the head coach. Last year he coached Parcells' team. This year it's all his. It's all downhill from here. :wacko: