[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo - Turnover Machine

Kansas State 2000

Exactly. Although I must say, after 3 weeks I thought Dallas was the best team in the NFC, and maybe even in the NFL, now they're blazingly mediocre at best.

Hard to argue with you. I think they are better than mediocre but certainly have come down off the elite in recent weeks. Good thing for them is they have sleepwalked through a few wins. They werent sharp against GB or Cinn or wash. Wash of course was a L. It reminds me of how they finished last year a little and that is NG. not just the Giants playoff loss. The losses at the end of the regular season. I think Retro hits on it. Light on the leadership.

You guys just crack me up. First you say the Cowboys look dominant and feel great about the team. Now they WIN but not in the way that looks great and you question how good this team is and it’s leadership. Look, the Bengals are a prideful team and they have good players on offense. Some could argue they have two Top wide outs in Chad and Hush as well as a solid QB in Palmer. They are also winless. I did not expect them to come into Dallas and lay down. Washington is a solid football team and we took them down to the wire. You guys seem to want it both ways. You say they play well in the regular season and suck in the playoffs yet now that they aren't peaking in the regular season you bash them for that. Bottom line is this, I would much rather them WIN ugly now and peak like the Giants did in December and January rather then the other way around. Be happy they found a way to win today. I am. They have some things to work on but they have to be very happy about the win today. Cincy is not as bad as their record. They desperately wanted to win this game today because this was their season. I expected they would come out and play us tough.

I suspect the Gmen are doing what we did last year, look great now but let's see what they have left in Dec and January.

Relax fellas, thier winning and are 4-1. There were things tonight that looked encouraging like getting that fumble and turning it into points and that final drive to salt the game away. Cincy was playing inspired ball at the time and Dallas slammed the door. They had to earn this one and games like this one will pay dividends and callous the club up a bit.

Edited by Cowboyz1

. Look, the Bengals are a prideful team and they have good players on offense. Some could argue they have two Top wide outs in Chad and Hush as well as a solid QB in Palmer. They are also winless.

I suspect the Gmen are doing what we did last year, look great now but let's see what they have left in Dec and January.

Relax fellas, thier winning and are 4-1. There were things tonight that looked encouraging like getting that fumble and turning it into points and that final drive to salt the game away. Cincy was playing inspired ball at the time and Dallas slammed the door. They had to earn this one and games like this one will pay dividends and callous the club up a bit.

Problem is that Carson Palmer is playing with a bad elbow on his throwing arm and Chad Johnson is playing with a harness. Both have been rumored to be in need of surgery.

The Gman are gangbusters, but the difference between them this year and Dallas last year is that the Giants have been to the top of the Mountain. They know what it takes to get to the top. The vast majority of the players on the cowboys have not won a playoff game.

I do agree with the other cowboy fans needing to relax a little bit. This is still a powerhouse of a team. Every team in the league will hit a rough patch as far as production. If you can win games during that rough patch then it's all the better, which Dallas did today.

when will one of these dumbass coaches start COACHING??? This team has no discipline or focus. I expect this from Phillips because he's not a Head Coach IMO, but Garrett should be in Romo's earhole. If he is the heir-apparent, I hope he does something to let these players know they have got to come to play, not just show up.