[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jags-Steelers Thread

Menudo

I'm absolutely thrilled with that half. Other than the interception returned for the TD, and the Jags first drive (the pass interference TD setup), the Steelers have completely dominated.

On the negative side, having a 300 to 50 advantage in total yards and only a 6 point lead always seems to lead to bad things. I hope that isn't the case tonight, as this would be a hugh win for the Steelers.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting.

First, I used IMDB to back up what I already knew. :wacko:

Second, you never mentioned that your prize had conditions. :D

Third, there's no need to send me anything as long as you admit that Kimmo intentionally took out Palmer's knee. :D

I already sent your prize.

I really thought the Jags would play better than this. I'm happy that so far they're not. They definately have more to play for IMO. Tenn is 5-0 and Indy is now 2-2. If the Steelers lose, they're 3-2 and still in first thanks to the Balt. loss. A Jags loss would be crippling and leave them at 2-3 and in 3rd place in their diviision. I expect DelRio to remind them of that at the half. If the Steelers can play mistake-free the rest of the game, they should be able to get a W.

If you look at the first downs, 21-4 this game shouldn't even be close.

...and that is a scary thing. Usually, not taking advantage of a dominating half like that comes back to haunt teams. We shall see.....

Ben's definitely getting plenty of time to throw compared to last week. He's picking their secondary apart.

Very true....the last two week's were a disaster, but, they are doing a decent job tonight against a tough defense. The Steelers have also implemented a quick look, 3 step drop passes, which is helping. You have to play to your team's strengths and try to make up for their weaknesses, which I think they are doing tonight.

Menudo - do me a favor and shine your "steeler" signal in the clouds, I need Holmes to catch a TD. I can't lose to my brother-in-law.

I'll see what I can do...... :wacko:

Now I know how frustrating it is for other team's fans when Roethlisberger completes passes with a guy hanging on him. Garrard is annoying as an opposing fan with his strength and mobility.

According to cbs sportsline MJD was injured and return is doubtful... any updates?

Right ankle sprain - they are taping it up and said his return was questionable

Steelers offense has gotten conservative in the 2nd half, and I'm getting concerned. They threw for 230 something in the 1st half, get the foot back on the gas pedal.....

Edited by Menudo

Marvel Smith to the locker room on a cart.............. :wacko:

Wow, that one would hurt a great deal. He is easily our best O-Lineman and protects Ben's blindside.

I don't know what Madden was talking about (as usual) since that didn't seem like a helmet-to-helmet hit.

It wasn't helmet to helmet, but, it was way late and extremely stupid.....