[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jags-Steelers Thread

Menudo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Enormously HUGH win for the Steelers !!!!! :wacko:

The Steelers came in 3-1, but, 2 of the wins were unimpressive and the loss against the Eagles was disgusting. This was a big win against a solid team, that has owned the Steelers recently, on the road. 4-1 is a beautiful and possibly necessary thing, with their remaining schedule. That was a satisfying victory tonight.

Gameballs go to Mewelde Moore, Troy Polamalu, James Harrison, and LaMar Woodley, but, the player of the game was Roethlisberger. That game winning drive in the 4th quarter is exactly why we payed him the big $$$. The throw to Ward on 3rd down, with a defender draped on him was clutch, as was the winning TD to Ward. Props to the coaching staff for not just running it up the middle and settling for the Field Goal.

I feel better about having to get up in 5 and 1/2 hours to fly to Chicago now.............. :D

I wonder what H8 is gonna send you Menudo. :wacko:

Whatever it is, I'm sure I"m going to get a good laugh out of it. He is a funny dude. I'll look at the site and PM you my guess.

that was some NASTY rush defense even w/o hampton and keisel.

It sure was. Their defense should keep them in most games. The offensive line played better.....still not great, but, better. Roethlisberger and the receivers really need to work on their hot reads on blitzes. They just aren't good at them. Ben holds the ball too long sometimes, but, when they show the camera behind him, the receivers aren't breaking off their routes like they need to when they see blitz. It is correctable, and hopefully they can fix it.

I feel MUCH better about this team as I go to bed tonight, compared to 4 hours earlier.

Edited by Menudo

It sure was. Their defense should keep them in most games. The offensive line played better.....still not great, but, better. Roethlisberger and the receivers really need to work on their hot reads on blitzes. They just aren't good at them. Ben holds the ball too long sometimes, but, when they show the camera behind him, the receivers aren't breaking off their routes like they need to when they see blitz. It is correctable, and hopefully they can fix it.

I feel MUCH better about this team as I go to bed tonight, compared to 4 hours earlier.

Amen......and goodnight. :wacko: