[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Larry Johnson

Henry Muto

I was at the game and the Panthers D just shut down the Chiefs all day. They couldn't pass the ball, they couldn't run the ball. They had 1 first down in the first half. I was worried about LJ after his outburst last week, but the Denver D is not very good and the Panthers D seems to be much improved from last year.

I remember the owner in our league being so excited that he got LJ for $22 in our 14-team, $100 auction league.

HIM: "I did not target him, but $22 for LJ was just too cheap for me to say no."

ME: "Really? I drafted him last year, and he poopy the bed. This year his QB situation is no better, offensive line is no better, so I hope you know that you are not buying the LJ of old. Those HOF guards and tackles are gone and so is LJ's stud status."

HIM: "But he's only $22."

ME: And he'll get outperformed by a dozen $4 - $8 backs. You would be better off buying Turner at $8 and then have the money for Brandon Marshall, Plaxico Buress, or McNabb."

My sympathies to anyone who overpaid for this turd.