[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Night

detlef

One league, up by 27.5. I'm done but facing AD. He can have a nice game, just not go crazy. 150 yds +2TDs, I still win. Barely.

One league, I trail by just under 18. He's done but I have Brees. 250 plus 2 TDs, I win.

Looking to go 4-1 in both.

I'm up by 58 but my opponent has Brees, Meachem and Lance going tonight. I really need the Minnesota D to play up to pre-season expectations.

I'm up by 58 but my opponent has Brees, Meachem and Lance going tonight. I really need the Minnesota D to play up to pre-season expectations.

Perhaps you didn't read my post. Brees needs to have a nice game. Please follow the company line and stop this "Minn D needs to play well" silliness. TIA.

Perhaps you didn't read my post. Brees needs to have a nice game. Please follow the company line and stop this "Minn D needs to play well" silliness. TIA.

:wacko:

How about Ryan Longwell kicking 4 40+ yard FGs, plus a couple of XPs? :wacko:

That's the only way I go 3-2 instead of 2-3. Not impossible but very improbable....

My missing link this week was Marshawn Lynch. Again. Not looking like a great first round pick.

Edited by CrazyOne

will smith and roman harper to combine for 15 pts.

ap to not go crazy.

bush to outscore longwell

:wacko: meachum to score 30 :D

brees and ap to score less than 74

looks like i will go 8-3 this week with a slim chance to go 9-2

Edited by Bier Meister

I'm up by 7 points facing Devery Henderson in one league... I need a small game from him tonight.

edit to add: Oh yeah, I could also use a 44 point game from Minnesota's DT Pat Williams. He averages just under 8 points per game. I'm gonna go ahead and concede that one. :wacko:

Edited by Savage Beatings