[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peyton Manning

WaterMan

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Peyton is like the stock market now days.

:wacko:

Last 4 games, all wins . . .

@SD 32/44 72.7% 255 yards 2 TD 1 INT 92.5 rating

HOU 30/46 65.2% 320 yards 2 TD 0 INT 99.9 rating

@PT 21/40 52.5% 240 yards 3 TD 0 INT 95.8 rating

NWE 21/29 72.4% 254 yard 2 TD 0 INT 121.9 rating

125 yards and 2 INT against the powerhouse D of the Browns.

Eww.

Actually, the first pick was on a Hail Mary at the end of the first half. Wayne also got stripped in the endzone. Not that you care about the facts or anything, but I thought that others who didn't watch the game would like to know.

But, yes, not a good game by Peyton. I'm sure that he'll bounce back against the Lions and Bengals.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Stats are stats. People starting Manning probably lost. Fact.

Funny you didn't have anything to say until after the game.

And as already mentioned, Wayne dropped a TD on the Colts second possession, Manning was stuffed on a rushing TD on fourth down on their second (completely stupid play-call, but that's beside the point), and his first INT came on a Hail Mary at the end of the first half.

Oh yeah, and they WON. How'd Randy Moss and the Pats do today? :wacko:

yep, i lost

thigpen only got 10 pts so i wasn't going to win this week the week i needed the most. it was a ok fantasy season. the only thing that was ok about it is that i have learned a lot from my mistakes!!

I say that every year. Only problem is I seem to have a knack of finding new mistakes to learn from.

Funny you didn't have anything to say until after the game.

And as already mentioned, Wayne dropped a TD on the Colts second possession, Manning was stuffed on a rushing TD on fourth down on their second (completely stupid play-call, but that's beside the point), and his first INT came on a Hail Mary at the end of the first half.

Oh yeah, and they WON. How'd Randy Moss and the Pats do today? :wacko:

Funny how this is a Fantasy Football message board where we talk about stats and who to start.

I see this is make excuses for Manning's stats week. Maybe next time people will start Flacco. :D

Funny how this is a Fantasy Football message board where we talk about stats and who to start.

I see this is make excuses for Manning's stats week. Maybe next time people will start Flacco. :wacko:

He's been hot for 4 weeks. Had a bad game today that could've been a lot better if a couple things had gone his way. Gusty winds and rain don't help fantasy stats much either.

Moss had 4 catches for 45 yards? stanky.

Edited by CaptainHook

He's been hot for 4 weeks. Had a bad game today that could've been better if things had gone his way.

Moss had 4 catches for 45 yards? stanky.

He's been hot for 6 weeks with either a TD or 5+ receptions. Had a bad game that couldn've been better if things had gone his way.

Wayne had 2 catches for 34 yards? That's worse than Moss on an off week.

Edited by WaterMan

as y'all know, i'm not one to toot the Manning horn around this place

but i honestly can't think of another player that has been more valuable to his team this year

than PM....

of course he's not the league mvp, but he has carried that team to where it is.

i can still hate on him, but hey, gotta give him his due....