[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings / Saints

Outshined

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

jeebus. what you're in a 20 team league or something?

PS channelsurfing.net not broadcasting the game......anyone know another link? If I have to listen to Dennis "Grimace" Green for 5 more mins I'll puke. Dude must smoke a lot of cigs or something because he always sounds like he has strep throat and is so freakin melodramatic

Edited by BeeR

PS channelsurfing.net not broadcasting the game......anyone know another link? If I have to listen to Dennis "Grimace" Green for 5 more mins I'll puke. Dude must smoke a lot of cigs or something because he always sounds like he has strep throat and is so freakin melodramatic

Somebody. Please. This play/play guy sucks bad too. If he says "New Orlee-ins Saints" once more I'll....I'll...drink even more heavily. And AA kicked me out for sneaking bottles into meetings so pls do a humanitarian thing.

Somebody. Please. This play/play guy sucks bad too. If he says "New Orlee-ins Saints" once more I'll....I'll...drink even more heavily. And AA kicked me out for sneaking bottles into meetings so pls do a humanitarian thing.

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

and geeze what is going on, the Saints are man handling the Vikes but turnovers are killer.