[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top 5 picks if you drafted today

Big Ernie McCracken

Performance - AP, Portis, Barber, Westy, LT

PPR - Westy, AP, Portis, Barber, Bush

Let's be honest though, it's less clear now who's the number 1 than earlier in the year...at this point I'd prefer to draft later in the first round versus earlier.

Great question

WashD

I have no idea...the more I watch, the less I know...

my top 5 in no order for PPR scoring

Bush, Westy, Gore, Portis and.....Barber?...

with Westy being hurt, I could easily take him out of there and AD hasn't been the back he's supposed to be at all and his performances seem to be peaks/valleys and LT's toe make him completely avoidable...

plus Barber is starting to look a little hurt the past 2 weeks as he's missing that explosiveness he had the 1st 3 weeks...I'm not sure if I can come with a solid top 5 just yet as I need to see things unfurl a bit more...

the top 5 RBs in my League (and let's be honest, not many draft a QB before then in a redraft with modified PPR)

are:

Bush

Forte

Turner

Gore

Barber

I'd move Forte out, the others up and insert Portis.

apparently by only looking at the top 5 scorers in my league, I left off AD...I don't know who'd I swap for him though. Most likely Turner

Edited by loaf

the top 5 RBs in my League (and let's be honest, not many draft a QB before then in a redraft with modified PPR)

are:

Bush

Forte

Turner

Gore

Barber

I'd move Forte out, the others up and insert Portis.

apparently by only looking at the top 5 scorers in my league, I left off AD...I don't know who'd I swap for him though. Most likely Turner

I like this list.

God, I love seeing Portis in all these, considering I got him in the 9 slot. And for some reason I have never been high on him, but I knew since he was available and I needed at least one "main" back (get the lions share of carries) I went with him. Went WR/WR after that and it has worked out well...

Thank you Portis!

God, I love seeing Portis in all these, considering I got him in the 9 slot. And for some reason I have never been high on him, but I knew since he was available and I needed at least one "main" back (get the lions share of carries) I went with him. Went WR/WR after that and it has worked out well...

Thank you Portis!

I have Barber and Portis in my dynasty. Think how I feel...

:wacko::D:D

AD

LT

Turner

Portis

Barber (falling with Jones getting more carries) could be a handfull of players here.

Glad to see a little shout for Turner. Also Ronnie Brown deserves a shout as well. I think the verdict this year is still out on LT - even AD has been disappointing. This week's 32 yds was a real stumper.