[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In Hochuli Like fashion

Outshined

The Patrick Lee penalty was a joke. The kid made a good play... No way was that a penalty, but as far as JerMichael Finley goes... That guy is a walking penalty that plays the TE position... I wasnt too happy with his comments on the penalty as this is the second straight week where he's had a massive penalty. He needs to shut his mouth and play. Or sit on the bench.

I guess losing three in a row will do that to a team...... :wacko:

Wow, another pathetic viking fan... His team gets giftwrapped a win and he acts like they're world beaters. Thanks for serving absolutely zero purpose or insight on the boards. I would ask you if you had an opinion, but you'd have to remove your head from your ass and watch the games.

The fail is strong with you.

Edited by piratesownninjas

Wow, another pathetic viking fan... His team gets giftwrapped a win and he acts like they're world beaters. Thanks for serving absolutely zero purpose or insight on the boards. I would ask you if you had an opinion, but you'd have to remove your head from your ass and watch the games.

The fail is strong with you.

Actually this thread is about the Packers, thanks tho!

Actually this thread is about the Packers, thanks tho!

Nah, he has nothing to offer as far as insight or a valued opinion. He's just trying to hijack the thread into a packers bashing thread, which is lame regardless if it's packers/cowboys/chargers/whoever bashing.

There are plenty of of knowledgeable Viking fans here that can take off the homer glasses and add something to the boards, this clown and a few others have a tendency to try and hijack every thread that has anything to do with the Packers.

Now if he would have watched the game and had any kind of opinion that would be something else.

I don't blame the officiating crew for the loss, as the Packers gave up plenty of yardage on every other down on Sunday, one play doesn't win a game. But it is noteworthy that Hochuli's crew appears to have blown another call. Did you see the penalty being discussed or are you fishing as well?

Wow I guess someone had a bad braut? Fact: Packers have lost three in a row... Not sure how stating that is bashing the Packers. Did I crow about the Vikings? No. They have there own problems.

The Packers were 2-0 but who have they beaten? Detroit who hasn't won a game and the Vikings (whom you said had a game gift wrapped for them or they would be 1-4) who are 2-3.

I did watch the game, saw a team (that gave up on a HOF QB) struggle when lead by a gusty yet inexperienced QB. The running game never got going and Rodgers was being pressured all game. I watched a defense riddled with injuries allowed a true rookie QB to drive down the field and beat them in Lambeau. I watched the Packer defense again give up huge rushing yards. This team is no where near what they were last year. Injuries have hurt but losing Favre hurts more.

You don't know me so please don't judge me. Your hate for the Vikings is one thing but to disrespect me and call me out as being worthless to this board reflect more on you and your self worth.

BTW bet you didn't know I own Packer stock? Or that I have a Favre jersey, or that I have been to Lambeau 5 times ( and only seen the Vikings there once). But then you never bothered to find out as it was easier for you to assume....

I did watch the game, saw a team (that gave up on a HOF QB) struggle when lead by a gusty yet inexperienced QB. The running game never got going and Rodgers was being pressured all game. I watched a defense riddled with injuries allowed a true rookie QB to drive down the field and beat them in Lambeau. I watched the Packer defense again give up huge rushing yards. This team is no where near what they were last year. Injuries have hurt but losing Favre hurts more.

You don't know me so please don't judge me. Your hate for the Vikings is one thing but to disrespect me and call me out as being worthless to this board reflect more on you and your self worth.

:wacko: And now you bring up Brett Favre... The quarterback isn't the reason why this team has lost three in a row, so the "losing Favre hurts more" is a reach. If you wanted to lay blame on the packers woes it's not that difficult. The packers O Line and defense are playing too wild and are leading the league in penalties. The running game has had two decent showings at best along with three horrid outings, but still, Rodgers has performed great.

And thanks for doing some weird ass high school counselor and trying to turn my statement around as my perception of my self worth... Again, you fail.