[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Braylon Edwards Owners

MrTed46

I'm starting Wayne and Engram over Edwards with Royal and Holmes (bye) on my bench. At this point, I don't trust Edwards/Anderson to deliver, especially against the Giants. But, I'm NOT dropping Edwards, nor trading him, as I too hope he can recover. I agree that he is too talented to tank the whole season, but I am worried about QB Anderson's ability to get it together.

Edited by Rileyrott

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm another guy who was going to sit Braylon and start Engram ahead of him. But with Hasselbeck's health issues, I may go back to Braylon -- I jjust hate having receivers playing on MNF (I like QB's and RB's, because they get you points a little at a time; WR's sometimes go a long time with nothing happening).

Of course, I also have Marques Colston, who's supposedly back this week, but I don't know if I want to gamble on him either just yet...

And by the way, with Kellen Winslow possibly out or less than 100% Monday night, I figure that's gotta increase Braylon's value (since nothing could really decrease it at this point).

Edited by JetFanMike

I'm another guy who was going to sit Braylon and start Engram ahead of him. But with Hasselbeck's health issues, I may go back to Braylon -- I jjust hate having receivers playing on MNF (I like QB's and RB's, because they get you points a little at a time; WR's sometimes go a long time with nothing happening).

Of course, I also have Marques Colston, who's supposedly back this week, but I don't know if I want to gamble on him either just yet...

And by the way, with Kellen Winslow possibly out or less than 100% Monday night, I figure that's gotta increase Braylon's value (since nothing could really decrease it at this point).

+1

Was thinking about playing Fargas instead of Braylon...but will prob stay with edwards as he will get the chance to drop even more balls.

Are you guys starting him against the G-Men? I am actually going to sit him for the 1st time this year (except his bye week). I have lost complete faith in him for this season :wacko:

I am starting Engram over him.

He's actually become my WR5

Probably starting Bryant or Colston.

My Wr's are:

AJ

B. Edwards

Boldin

Vincent Jackson

With bye weeks, Boldin's injuries and zip to be had on the waiver wire, I'll be starting him with confidence. I'm always shocked and laugh at the loaded line-ups owners have on these boards. Most of us must be either fantasy geniuses or play in lolli pop easy leagues.

Here's hoping your confidence can overcome Jackson's monster nite...5/134/1 so far.

Still feeling good about starting the bust of the year, Braylon Edwards?

Sitting him this week for the 1st time this year. Probably starting Berrian over him.

nice call

I'm starting him. I'm not too thrilled with my other prospects. I've got Harrison Vs Balt and Muhammad @ TB.

ouch

The moment I sit him will be his big week. My other options are S. Breaston and B. Johnson. I think I'll roll the dice and hope the bye week did some good.

ouch again

Well, for that matter, I have Berrian and Coles who I suppose are ahead of him until I see something as well.

nice!

Might start Vincent Jackson over him, not too thrilled with the matchup.

hope you did indeed start Jackson

Here's hoping your confidence can overcome Jackson's monster nite...5/134/1 so far.

Still feeling good about starting the bust of the year, Braylon Edwards?

Yeah genius, I started V. Jackson out of necessity but also gave Edwards the start as well. Thanks for being so concerned. I'm touched. :wacko:

tere is no way in hell I sit guys like LT, Moss and Sjax EVER.

they all had monster weeks, eh?

My Wr's are:

AJ

B. Edwards

Boldin

Vincent Jackson

So who did you sit, or lemme guess, you started everyone but Boldn :wacko:

Yeah genius, I started V. Jackson out of necessity but also gave Edwards the start as well. Thanks for being so concerned. I'm touched. :D

Sarcastic name calling....I get it....so you started AJ, Edwards AND Jackson :D

BTW, justt how did you manage to get 3 pre-draft stud WRs on your roster?

they all had monster weeks, eh?

So who did you sit, or lemme guess, you started everyone but Boldn :wacko:

Sarcastic name calling....I get it....so you started AJ, Edwards AND Jackson :D

BTW, justt how did you manage to get 3 pre-draft stud WRs on your roster?

Clearly you're part of the fantasy lineup police.

Since you're watching me so closely, my team is loaded at WR but lacking at RB. My no. 1 RB is.....Earnest Graham. We're allowed to start 3 WR's or 3 RB's if necessary. I did the WR/WR pick in my draft and thought AJ and Braylon would be a nasty 1-2 punch. Luckily, Boldin has been blowing up until he got crushed by that hit.

If that's all officer, can I go home now?

Clearly you're part of the fantasy lineup police.

Since you're watching me so closely, my team is loaded at WR but lacking at RB. My no. 1 RB is.....Earnest Graham. We're allowed to start 3 WR's or 3 RB's if necessary. I did the WR/WR pick in my draft and thought AJ and Braylon would be a nasty 1-2 punch. Luckily, Boldin has been blowing up until he got crushed by that hit.

If that's all officer, can I go home now?

To borrow your own phrase from another thread....don't be so sensitve. Your getting awfully defensive over some ribbibng.

BTW, maybe you can start a thread asking LT/Moss/SJax owners if, after yet another dismal week by these former "studs", if they are must-starts every week. I think the argument to bench them for more favorable alternatives continues to grow stronger every week. There is no question that they are not givens every week.

Sitting him this week for the 1st time this year. Probably starting Berrian over him.

Well apparently I realized Friday that my team is so bad / injured / on bye that I have to start Braylon along with Berrian this week even though I had planned on sitting him.... :wacko:

Edited by myhousekey

Are you guys starting him against the G-Men? I am actually going to sit him for the 1st time this year (except his bye week). I have lost complete faith in him for this season :D

I am starting Engram over him.

He's actually become my WR5

Looks like you made the same mistake as me...got a goose egg from Engram!

:wacko:

Looks like you made the same mistake as me...got a goose egg from Engram!

I got creamed this week and I made the right choices. I did not start Engram (once I found out Hass was out) and I sat Addai (another goose egg). I lost by 74 points and was one of the worst performances I can muster.

I own him in two leagues, started him in both and can't lose tonight in either. I want him to give me some points though. I am 44 points behind for the final wildcard spot in one league.

I'm hoping he at least has 7-10 catches and a TD tonight...I have a guy who is willing to give me Colston for him straight up in a 6 player keeper. I don't need him to produce to win, as I've already crushed my opponent by 30 going into tonight, but I'll take the Colston/Brees connection every day of the week.

I'm hoping he at least has 7-10 catches and a TD tonight...I have a guy who is willing to give me Colston for him straight up in a 6 player keeper. I don't need him to produce to win, as I've already crushed my opponent by 30 going into tonight, but I'll take the Colston/Brees connection every day of the week.

Well, duh. I'm pretty much sure anyone hopes for at least 7-10 catches and a TD from their WR every week, regardless of who it is. Of course, if I was starting Braylon, I'd be pretty freaking fired up with that.

:D

Well, duh. I'm pretty much sure anyone hopes for at least 7-10 catches and a TD from their WR every week, regardless of who it is. Of course, if I was starting Braylon, I'd be pretty freaking fired up with that.

Did you read WHY? Or did you stop after the first sentence lol. Obviously if he does well, he keeps some trade value for Colston.