[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pacman Jones in fight with his own security guard in Dallas hotel

myhousekey

I'm watching Jerry Jones right now...

the BS that flies out of this man's mouth is unbelievable....

"there wasn't uhh-uuhh...uhh-uhh....:bullchit and more bullchit: uhh-uhh...uhhhhhh"

Edited by Avernus

I'm watching Jerry Jones right now...

the BS that flies out of this man's mouth is unbelievable....

"there wasn't uhh-uuhh...uhh-uhh....:bullchit and more bullchit: uhh-uhh...uhhhhhh"

LMFAO THAT,,,,, my friend ,,,,,,was great. You nailed him,.I even had to studder though it a couple of times for effect and laughed how accurate you were. :wacko::D:D

Oh SHET, just read it again and can't stop laughing. That was great dude.

LMFAO THAT,,,,, my friend ,,,,,,was great. You nailed him,.I even had to studder though it a couple of times for effect and laughed how accurate you were. :wacko::D:D

Oh SHET, just read it again and can't stop laughing. That was great dude.

doing it while he was talking helped, he was like a personal guide....

that whole press conference reeked of complete BS...but it was entertaining as well....

at one point I swear he was talking about a teenager or a child that needed to be monitored...

The Micheal Irvin show? Your kidding, right? What is it, like Phil Donahue with da' bling?

Never heard the show. Just saw it posted on a Cowboys forum. Jerry did cancel his weekly spot with another local station that I listen to.

I've heard the Irvin show is informative. He'll teach you how to score blow and get a good rate on a hooker.

According to the Michael Irvin show, Jerry and Roger are in a meeting right now. We should know something in the next few hours.
Just heard on ESPN Radio that it's 4 games minimum.

Edited to add: Suspended indefinitely but will be reviewed after 4 weeks. He's suspended because alcohol possibly was involved.

Edited by cdrudge