[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SEC GOTW

SLAYER

I've thought SEC to be relatively level headed and thoughtful poster. He also provided reasons for his prediction. I'll say that if we play against LSU the way we played against Ole Miss, we'll be lucky to only lose 27-10.

Just talk to a buddy of mine that made the trip. Could hardly hear him talk with all the noise in the background. Sounds like both sets of fans are already crazy and kickoffs still hours away.

\

He likes LSU chances tonight since he claims LSU is 7-0 when he attends out of town games.

:wacko: Geaux Tigers!!

I am surprised at the outcome of this game. This is the first time this season that it appeared Florida spread the ball around and utilized all of their weapons. It was really nice to see the running game going. It would be an understatement to say that I am pleased.

I am surprised at the outcome of this game. This is the first time this season that it appeared Florida spread the ball around and utilized all of their weapons. It was really nice to see the running game going. It would be an understatement to say that I am pleased.

Tonight FLA looked like the best team Ive seen in a couple of years. WOW, they looked good. If they play like this the rest of the way, they wont lose again this yr, to anyone. ANYONE.

Congrats to the Gators. They simply whooped our azzes. This is not the same Florida team I saw against Ole Miss. their O was clicking on all cylinders tonite. I didn't think the Tigers were a top ten team this year, but I also didn't think they would suffer heir worst defeat in six years.

They still control their destiny in the SEC Wes, now we'll see what kind of a coach The Hat is.

Care to give me LSU and 14 :wacko: For any amount you want.

And you got it all wrong. LSU is a 2nd half team, they rotate 9 D lineman throught the game in the 4th they dominate, if anything Fla pulls away early and LSU falls short in the comeback. If it's close at halftime it will be close or a LSU walk.

:D