[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy FF concept

Chief Dick

Here's a thought. My apologies to anyone who has thought of this or are already doing it.

How about a FF team that just drafts TEAM POSITIONS only?

You make it a 12 team league. Your starting lineup is this:

TEAM QB

TEAM RB

TEAM WR

TEAM TE

TEAM D

TEAM Kicker

Basically you are drafting a whole teams WR group, TE group, etc, and you get points every week from everyone that accumulates points.

The waiver wire is available as a one time change, but you would have to substitute the whole position group. Meaning, you can change your team QB once, and so on.

Or better yet, make it a 16 team league and everyone drafts 2 teams worth at each position. No waivers, so REALLY low maintenance.

Scoring would be standard performance scoring. You would have head to head play with one division. Top three teams at the end win money.

Anyone up for something like this? Takes injuries almost out of the equation, and no starting lineups to enter every week. Very low maintenance.

Who's interested?

1. Chief Dick

2. skylive

3. howboutthemcowgirls

4. tbimm

5. i_am_the_swammi

6. muck

7. LordOpie

8. SLAYER

9. Chief

10. Savage Beatings

11. Outshined

12. Gopher

13. BigMike

14. Qdaddyo

15. panhead55

16. Grits and Shins

17. G.K.Trey

18. tazinib1

19. Cowboyz1

20. Scare Tactics

21. jaxfactor

22. Ursa

23. FW

24. Swiss Cheezhead

Edited by Chief Dick

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a thought. My apologies to anyone who has thought of this or are already doing it.

How about a FF team that just drafts TEAM POSITIONS only?

You make it a 12 team league. Your starting lineup is this:

TEAM QB

TEAM RB

TEAM WR

TEAM TE

TEAM D

TEAM Kicker

Basically you are drafting a whole teams WR group, TE group, etc, and you get points every week from everyone that accumulates points.

The waiver wire is available as a one time change, but you would have to substitute the whole position group. Meaning, you can change your team QB once, and so on.

Or better yet, make it a 16 team league and everyone drafts 2 teams worth at each position. No waivers, so REALLY low maintenance.

Scoring would be standard performance scoring. You would have head to head play with one division. Top three teams at the end win money.

Anyone up for something like this? Takes injuries almost out of the equation, and no starting lineups to enter every week. Very low maintenance.

Who's interested?

I'm game for something like that. And how about PPR too.

:wacko: Just when I think I am going to be scaling back... I'm interested... but I'm not going to commit 100% until after this season is over with... so if you get more than enough guys to fill the league, you can bump me.

:wacko: Just when I think I am going to be scaling back... I'm interested... but I'm not going to commit 100% until after this season is over with... so if you get more than enough guys to fill the league, you can bump me.

At this point it's strictly info gathering. :D

How does the scoring work? I don't think any of the league providers has a team RB, WR and TE option that will tally the points? Maybe they do or we just put every player in the starting lineup?? If they don't, somebody is going to be busy every week adding a lot of points.

I am interested..cost?

How does the scoring work? I don't think any of the league providers has a team RB, WR and TE option that will tally the points? Maybe they do or we just put every player in the starting lineup?? If they don't, somebody is going to be busy every week adding a lot of points.

I am interested..cost?

Would probably use MFL and send 'em an email to see if they could accomodate. I'm sure they can.

I'm thinking cost in the $75 range, give or take $25 either way.

Would probably use MFL and send 'em an email to see if they could accomodate. I'm sure they can.

I'm thinking cost in the $75 range, give or take $25 either way.

Currently MFL will allow TEAMQB, TE, K and Def...but not RB or WR, at least not now.