[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are any huddlers in leagus that do not allow any trades?

Big Ernie McCracken

I have one league that is a no trade, no add/drop league; what you draft is what you have. Every year somebody ends up playing a guy that is benched or out becasue we don't allow any moves. It is mainly a bunch of friends so we enjoy reminding the "lucky" owner of his misfortune. I would never do it in a serious money league.

Edited by dfv87

Just WCOFF...they also don't allow FCFS after blind bidding is over which sucks because you have to have all your bids in by Friday and then you're screwed if something odd occurs before gametime.

This has been driving me nuts. I make about 30 conditional bids just to make sure I have everything covered. For example, I have a kicker ona bye this week, I've got bids on six kickers to make sure I end up with one. :wacko: